Dr. Pratibha Singh(Commonly known as Pratibha) was born on January 31, 1993, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. She is an iconic woman who wants every girl and every woman to learn self-defense after coming across what is happening in the country. She strongly believes that having known the art of self-protection is one of those things that should be taught to girls and subjects based on the topics like Sex Education and Women Empowerment should be taught to students in the middle age of school. She exactly represents what her tattoo says; Wisdom, Glory, Triumph, and Legitimacy. Let us know more about this woman who has the ability to bring out the change that is needed in the society:-
- Full Name- Dr. Pratibha Singh.
- Father’s Name- Yograj Singh.
- Mother’s Name- Shabnam Singh.
- Birth Place- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Schooling- Maharshi Vidya Mandir, Bhopal.
- College- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
- Educational Qualification- Bachelor in Dental Surgery.
- Home Town- Bhopal, M.P., India
- Siblings- One brother named Deepak Singh.
- Profession- Professionally a Dentist and by passion an Athlete, being Ju-Jitsu Participant at the World Championship.
- Spouse- Jaipal Singh(A Dentist by profession).
- Married Year- 2013.
- Zodiac Sign- Leo.
- Religion- Sikhism.
- Nationality- Indian.
- Instagram Handle- @pratibha_singhh_
- Facebook Handle- Pratibha Singh.
EARLY LIFE AND CAREER:-
Spending her childhood and completing the education at Bhopal and Indore, Pratibha was born and brought up in a middle-class family. After completing her higher education, she started practicing as a Dentist along with her husband who is a dentist too. Besides it, Pratibha is a well-known athlete player coming across her Roadies Revolution audition. She is a complete fitness freak. According to the sources, we come to know about Pratibha that from a young age, she always wanted to do something for the betterment of society and she always has had her heart out for the women of the society.
HOW SHE MADE IT TO THE ROADIES JOURNEY:-
Pratibha Singh was seen in the audition of the previous season of MTV Roadies season 17th. At that time, she did not have that magic or the ability for getting selected and making her place in the Roadies Journey. This time she came back with some notable changes that she underwent for herself, worked hard, and bringing out the very new version with a strong personality that totally impressed the judges. Neha remembered her previous audition where she lost to Neha in the arm wrestling competition and therefore she challenged her again for the same. This time she won the challenge as well as the hearts of the judges because of the skills, and the visions that made her unique in the eyes of the judges. She returned with the spark that was missed in the previous season. She showed some of the skills that she possesses like Squats and self-defense mechanisms that she considers important for every woman. She finally made her place as the captain of Gang Neha.
SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:-
- She is a well-trained Ju-Jitsu player.
- In 2019, she represented India at the World Championship Ju-Jitsu competition and got the 9th rank all over the world, which made India immensely proud of her.
- She possesses the skill of dance, Yoga, and acting.
- She is one of the strongest participants in the Roadies Revolution. She does not acknowledge herself as weaker in terms of physically challenging tasks than a male participant.
- She is currently known to have been the model for Mrigbyasha, A designer boutique based in Bhopal.
VISIONS SET BY HER:-
She aims for a world where no woman is left uneducated, where no woman is deprived of the skills which protect her from unwanted circumstances, where no woman is unaware of self-defense practices, where no woman becomes the victim of acid attacks and eve-teasing.