3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus:-
This is the historical railway terminus that is famous for its architectural construction of traditional Indian cultures. The style of the architecture is known as Indo-Saracenic Victorian Gothic Revival. This monument was built in 1887 to celebrate Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee and hence the other name of Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is Victoria Terminus. It is located in Mumbai Maharashtra near the Arabian sea. Many couples and friends used to visit here. Overall this is a captivating place in Mumbai that you all must visit while coming to Mumbai.
Besides all these places there are many more places to explore in Mumbai for example:-
- Juhu beach is the marine drive in Mumbai where usually maximum people visit in order to play with sea waves and enjoy the sunset and sunrise. So visitors should also visit here to feel the air and waves of water.
- Every visitor who came to Mumbai should explore one day by staying in the Capsule hotel. Every necessity thing is provided in this type of hotel and it may cost $17 to $25 per night.
- Visitors should also explore the floating restaurants in Mumbai. which is located in a boat. Visitors should also explore this once.
- Visitors may explore the amazing fascinating street arts at Bandra. So this is one of the most beautiful places in Mumbai Bandra which signifies the beautiful Village Heritages and the elegant nests of our Bollywood and many other street arts.
So above are the overall places in Mumbai and their significance of why every visitor should visit each and every place while coming to Mumbai at least once in their life.
The main places to explore in Mumbai cover The Gateway of India which is located near Apollo Bunder, Elephanta Caves that is situated in Gharapuri Maharastra whose construction carved the flame of the Hindu Goddess, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus which is located near the Arabian Sea, Mumbai that is famous for its architectural construction, Besides these many other places to explore are also covered in the article such as the Juhu beach or the Marine Drive of Mumbai, Explore the capsule hotels in Mumbai and Dine on a floating restaurant which is built in a boat and provide all necessary
Things that will be needed, and at last we have covered the portion of Street art at Bandra.