Ben Baller is a Jewelry Designer, Music producer, and Actor. He has created jewelry for famous people such as Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Drake, Justin Bieber, and many more.
His real name is Ben Yang. He was born on 27 January 1973 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. He is 50 years old (as of 2023). His hometown is Los Angeles, USA. His zodiac sign is Aquarius as he was born in January. He follows the Christianity religion. He is Korean by ethnicity and his nationality is American.
|Real name||Ben Yang|
|Nickname/Stage name||Ben Baller|
|Date of birth||27 January 1973|
|Age||50 years old (as of 2023)|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Profession||Jewelry Designer, Music producer, Actor|
Ben Baller is a tall, healthy, and handsome guy. His height is around 6 feet and approximately weighs 85 kg. His eye color is black.
Height (approx) In feet & inches- 6′
In centimeters- 183 cm
Weight (approx) In kilograms- 85kg
Eye color Black
Ben has completed his schooling at Beverly Hills High School and the University of California, Berkeley. He completed his graduation from San Francisco State University in cinematography.
School Beverly hills High and the University of California, Berkeley College/ University San Francisco State University Educational qualification Graduation in cinematography
Ben’s father was a history professor at UCLA and his mother was a dress contractor. He has 2 elder siblings. His brother David Yang is a video game producer and his sister Jeanne Yang is a celebrity stylist.
Father Name not known Mother Name not known Sister Jeanne Yang Brother David Yang
After being into many failed relationships, Ben started dating a Filipino-American model and swimwear designer named Nicolette Lacson, also known as “Nicc”. Ben proposed to her at Santa Monica’s Casa Del Mar with a ring that was made by him. He has 3 children, two boys London and Ryder, and a girl, Kaia.
Marital status Married Girlfriend N/A Children Boys- London and Ryder
Ben Baller said on the podcast The Limits with Jay Williams that he asked Denzel Washington for a job at his restaurant to get his start as a DJ. While working there in 1993, he met Dr. Dre, who assisted him in landing a position at the Priority Records record label.
He advanced through the ranks of the company to become Vice President of Artists and Repertoire (A&R). He was one of the people that helped the label sign Jay-Z. Later, Baller signed with Black Market Records, Dr. Dre’s record company, and Aftermath Entertainment. Throughout his career, he is said to have released over 20 platinum records.
Additionally, Ben Baller has appeared in several motion pictures, such as Jin (2010) and The Clinic (2011). Over the years, he has participated in several music videos, most recently “Waste it on Me” by BTS and Steve Aoki. Baller is featured in the 2020 documentary Ice Cold: The Untold Story of Hip Hop Jewelry.
His Uncle and Cousin were already in the jewelry business. He ultimately decided to enroll in night school to learn how to produce jewelry in order to launch his career. He established his main company, IF & Co., along with his uncle and cousin. Baller created his first significant jewelry piece for American singer Mariah Carey in 2006, costing $40,000.
Since then, he has created jewelry for famous people such as Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Drake, and Justin Bieber, to mention a few. Additionally, he has grown his company by launching the marijuana pens VVS pens and the apparel label Superism.
Ben has an estimated net worth of $100 million which he earns from his Jewelry empire, acting, and music production. Some of his income also comes from sales of various companies like VVS Pens, which he sold for $45 million.
Net worth $100 million Income source Jewelry empire, acting, and music production
Social Media Handles
Ben Baller is a well-known jeweler, entrepreneur, and personality in the entertainment industry. Here are some frequently asked questions about him:
- Who is Ben Baller? Ben Baller is a jeweler, entrepreneur, and personality who is known for his work in the entertainment industry.
- What is Ben Baller’s background? Ben Baller was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He started his career as a DJ and then transitioned into jewelry design. He is known for his work creating custom jewelry for celebrities and other high-profile clients.
- What is Ben Baller’s jewelry company? Ben Baller is the founder and CEO of IF & Co., a luxury jewelry company that specializes in custom-made jewelry.
- What kind of jewelry does Ben Baller create? Ben Baller creates a wide range of jewelry, including custom-made chains, bracelets, pendants, and watches. He is known for his unique and intricate designs.
- Who has Ben Baller created jewelry for? Ben Baller has created jewelry for many high-profile clients, including celebrities, athletes, and other public figures. Some of his most well-known clients include Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, and the Wu-Tang Clan.
- What is Ben Baller’s net worth? As of my knowledge cutoff (2021), Ben Baller’s net worth is estimated to be several million dollars.
- What are Ben Baller’s social media handles? Ben Baller is active on social media, and can be found on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter under the username @benballer.
Follow Tellygupshup for more updates.