Romil Chaudhary is an Indian professional lawyer who was born in March 1991in Karnal, Haryana. He is an advocate in the high court.
His father is an Advocate and his wife is a member at Zila Parishad in Karnal District.
Romil belongs to Karnal (Haryana). After getting the law degree, he started practising law in court. And at present, he is a High Court lawyer. His wife is also active in govt functions, and she is the member of Karnal District Zilla Parishad. In Sep 2018, he entered the Bigg Boss house accompanying his friend Nirmal Singh (Who is serving in Police Department) as a commoner Jodi. On his entrance time at the show, he introduced himself as a “Lucifer.”
Interesting Facts & Secrets
- Her wife is the member of Karnal district Zilla Parishad.
- By profession, he is a High court Lawyer.
- He loves to play outdoor games like Cricket, Volleyball and Boxing.
- He introduces himself as a ‘Lucifer’.
- He used to have a tattoo of Om on his right hand
- Romil and Nirmal’s Jodi is most famous with the name ‘Policeman and Lawyer Jodi’.
- He introduces himself as ‘80% devil and 20% angel’ and also a ‘Lucifer.’
- Romil Chaudhary is a commoner contestant in the most controversial and popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 12’ on colors TV in 2018.
- Romil also has a tattoo on his right hand (Texted ‘ॐ’).
- He likes playing outdoor games like Boxing, Volleyball, and Cricket.
INFO IN BRIEF
|Real Name||Romil Chaudhary|
|Famous For||Participating in the ‘Bigg Boss 12’ as a Commoner|
|Height (approx.)||6’ 4”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 90 kgin pounds– 198 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches– Waist: 34 inches– Biceps: 16 inches|
|Date of Birth||March 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|Educational Qualification||Law Graduate|
|Debut||TV: Bigg Boss 12 (2018)|
|Blood Group||O- (Negative)|
|Hobbies||Playing outdoor games|
|Tattoo||On the right hand (Texted ‘ॐ’)|