We are very well aware of the people who made through a huge noise of success after they made their journey into the world of television platforms after appearing into MTV Roadies. Roadies have given rise to many faces that turned into popular names, plus it has helped people receiving the recognition for their work and has let the country come across their talents. Be it the field of Bollywood, FM Shows, Fashion modelling or reality shows, the roadies participants have made it through everything and owned them all. Like every year, the show is back with its 18th season with following the leader and gang concept and has brought different faces with fresh talents across the nation. Let us make ourselves clear as to who has gained the most volume of popularity and become famous ranking from low to high. At the end we will be knowing the top three names who stole away the show:-
10. MICHAEL AJAY:- Michael makes his name on the 10th position of this list. The half Nigerian half Indian personality is a depression survivor who knows how to fight back being a Roadies participant as well as a human being. The Instagram followers of Michael were 25k before appearing on MTV Roadies. After the Roadies journey, the followers have reached to 56k. Michael is a part of Team Loyalty and has successfully entertained the viewers by his active performances in the task.
09. ZABI KHAN:- Zabi, An Animal Rights’ Activist and A Padmashree Nominee was on the second topmost famous people among the three when the show had just begun. As the show has come to an end, he is shifted to the 9th position. His Instagram followers have reached from 37k to 68k before and after the Roadies journey. He has pretty much-impacted people’s lives by inspiring them to do something useful and kind and give animals a new life.
08. HAMID BARKZI:- Hamid, who was born in Islamabad and who believes in his own fashion style has made through this list by ranking the 8th position. His Instagram followers have risen to 38k from 6k after the show. Hamid’s strength remained unnoticed until he was given the opportunity to perform the task. He grabbed the spotlight right from the task which occurred between the Favourites and the Underdogs named “Halke me mat lena” and that particular task gave him the attention which was not enough to be recognised.
07. DR PRATIBHA SINGH:- The wonder woman who strongly put her opinion that every girl and woman should learn the art of protecting herself and is also a trained Jiu-Jitsu player has marked herself the 7th position on the list. Her Instagram fan base has increased to 56k from 24k after becoming part of Roadies. The kind of personality she is inspires a lot of people and easily grabs the viewer’s cornerstone, THEIR MIND.
06. AKASH VERMA:- Akash, who seems to be most competent contestant so far and is the captain of Gang Prince, has got the 6th position from low to high as to who attained the highest popularity. The young handsome with strong physique personality rarely missed a chance in giving a tough competition to any contestant and stealing the show. His Instagram account has increased by 39k followers after being the part of Roadies Revolution.
05. ABHIMANYU SINGH:- The Youngest Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Abhimanyu Singh is on the 5th position of getting the highest amount of popularity. He has gained 52k followers and has 84k followers as of now after stepping in the world of Roadies. He has not just made his impact by performing tasks but his video diaries have won a good amount of hearts of people too.
04. NISHA DHAUNDIYAL:- How could The International Yoga Expert have left behind from topping the list? This is already known because her art of Yoga and the personality that she carries speaks for itself. The 4th ranker of this list is Nisha Dhaundiyal. Before making it to Roadies Revolution, she had the fan following of 77k which has now reached to 152k followers on Instagram. She has got this pretty smile which has fairly managed to win thousands of hearts and also she does not involve herself into dispute or conflicts with anyone. Moreover, she does not focus on pre-voting plannings and plottings against anybody. She is somewhat managing to play positively and silently with the moves so far. Note that when the show had just begun, Nisha was on the topmost to have recieved the highest popularity.
03. KEVIN ALMASIFAR:- The Black Belt Mixed Martial Arts fighter and Jiu-Jitsu professional is all set to win millions of hearts and has already won many more than what we say, is left to be won. Kevin, who has just bid goodbye to Roadies Revolution in the previous vote out has come ahead many in terms of getting fame and name and has earned 85k followers on Instagram which now reflects to be total of 106k followers. He has a long way to go we can surely predict this.
02. SAPNA MALIK:- Sapna, who said bye to Roadies Revolution in the very beginning of the journey has answered through her actions and not words to those who made sure that she bids farewell to the journey of Roadies. She did not get the chance to prove herself but here she is topping the list with 2nd position. She had 34k followers before appearing in Roadies Revolution and now she has 137k followers and verified account. What if she was still the part of Roadies Revolution? We can guess how much popularity she would have gained then.
01. ARUSHI CHAWLA:- I guess this was pretty obvious to assume this name after coming across the list. Arushi Chawla, a dancer, and someone who believes in herself that she can be a competition to a girl and a boy has made her victory in the list. From 36k to 204k followers, she has earned a high number of followers. A point to be noted here that she was the third contestant to get the highest popularity when the show had just started after Nisha and Zabi. She is known for putting forward the logical points while making her opinion and taking a stand for her friends during elimination. She is not only a good player but a good friend as far as we have seen the journey we can openly make this statement.