The Kissing Booth 3 is an upcoming American teen romantic comedy film directed by Vince Marcello, from a screenplay by Marcello and Jay Arnold. The film is a sequel to The Kissing Booth and The Kissing Booth 2, the third and final installment of The Kissing Booth film series, and is also based on The Kissing Booth books by Beth Reekles. It stars Joey King, Jacob Elordi, Joel Courtney, Taylor Zakhar Perez, Meganne Young and Maisie Richardson-Sellers. The film will be released on Netflix in 2021.
- Joey King as Rochelle “Elle” Evans: Noah’s girlfriend, Lee’s childhood best friend
- Joel Courtney as Lee Flynn: Elle’s childhood best friend, Noah’s brother, Rachel’s boyfriend
- Jacob Elordi as Noah Flynn: Elle’s boyfriend, Lee’s older brother
- Taylor Zakhar Perez as Marco Valentin Peña: Elle’s connection
- Meganne Young as Rachel: Lee’s girlfriend
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Chloe Winthrop: Noah’s friend from Boston
- Stephen Jennings as Mike Evans: Elle and Brad’s father
- Molly Ringwald as Mrs. Flynn: Noah and Lee’s mother
- Morné Visser as Mr. Flynn: Noah and Lee’s father
- Carson White as Brad Evans: Elle’s younger brother
In July 2020, it was announced the third film had been secretly shot back-to-back with the second film in South Africa in 2019, with King, Elordi, Courtney, Perez, Richardson-Sellers and Young all reprising their roles. Marcello again directs from a screenplay he wrote alongside Jay Arnold.
The Kissing Booth 3 is scheduled to be released by Netflix in 2021.
The Kissing Booth fans have a lot to celebrate. In addition to Joey King winning Comedy Movie Star of 2020 at the People’s Choice Awards, in her acceptance speech, she revealed The Kissing Booth 3‘spremiere date. And the best part? Fans won’t have to wait too long, since the movie is coming to Netflix in summer 2021.
Fans have been waiting a long time to find out exactly when the third Kissing Booth movie will be released. In July 2020, Netflix announced the second and third movies were filmed back to back, so fans knew a third movie was happening; they just weren’t sure when they’d get to see it. Well, now King has confirmed fans will get to see the final installment in the Kissing Booth trilogy next summer.
Not only did King win the People’s Choice Award for Comedy Movie Star, but The Kissing Booth 2 also took home the award for Comedy Movie of 2020. During her speech, King acknowledged what a weird year 2020 has been and that she’s grateful The Kissing Booth 2 brought people some joy. “The fact that our movie and my character brought some laughter to everybody at home, that makes me smile,” she said. “That makes me feel so good. That makes me feel so happy.”
Fans can gear up for some more joy thanks to The Kissing Booth 3. Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming movie:
‘The Kissing Booth 3’ Cast
Back in July 2020 when the sneak peek was released, King also revealed the entire cast of The Kissing Booth 2 will return for the third movie. In addition to King, the cast includes Jacob Elordi, Joel Courtney, Taylor Zakhar Perez, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Meganne Young, and Molly Ringwald.
‘The Kissing Booth 3’ Plot
The Kissing Booth 2 left Elle with a big decision about her future, so the final movie will pick up with her facing her choices. Here’s the official synopsis:
It’s the summer before Elle heads to college, and she has a secret decision to make. She has been accepted into Harvard, where boyfriend Noah is matriculating, and also Berkeley, where her BFF Lee is headed. Which path should she choose?
The first two Kissing Booth movies are based on the novels by Beth Reekles. But unfortunately for any fans who are hoping to look to the book for hints about The Kissing Booth 3, there is no third book yet. Instead, according to Reekles, The Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time will be released at the same time as the movie. In an Instagram post, Reekles wrote, “I was able to work closely with Netflix for TKB3 and though I can’t say anything yet on the storyline (sorry!) I will tell you… it’s gonna be totally awesome. I really hope you guys love it, too.”
The good news is that the wait for plot details won’t be too long. By next summer, Elle’s fate will be revealed.
- Glenn Kirschner- Bio, Age, Height, Family Status, Married, Net Worth and Salary
- Siri Dahl Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Birthday, Height, Bio& More
- Stefanie Gurzanski Age, Height, Boyfriend, Career, Biography, Wiki, Net worth, Salary & more
- Isabela Ramirez Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Birthday, Height, Bio& More
- Blueface Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Career, Biography, Wiki, Net worth, Salary & more