Sukh Sandhu is a singer, lyricist, and a composer predominantly in the Punjab Industry. He is mainly known for his songs Dhamak (2019), Jatta va jatta (2019), etc.
|FULL NAME||SUKH SANDHU|
|DATE OF BIRTH||11th SEPTEMBER 1993|
|HOBBIES||SWIMMING, MAKING DUBSMASH, GYMMING|
|EDUCATION||SD COLLEGE, BARNALA PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH KHALSA COLLEGE AMRITSAR PUNJAB|
|HOMETOWN||BARNALA, PUNJAB, INDIA|
|HEIGHT||IN CM – 178 CM |
IN M – 1.78 M
IN INCHES – 5’10”
|WEIGHT||IN KG – 72KG|
IN LBS – 158.7 LBS
|BODY MEASUREMENTS||Chest: 42 Inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 15 Inches
|EYE COLOUR||DARK BROWN|
Sukh Sandhu was born and brought up in Barnala, Punjab, India. His Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Siblings Names are not Known.
Sukh Sandhu is unmarried and not dating anyone. He belongs to an Indian Sikhism Family, Caste Jatt and His Zodiac Sign is Virgo.
His favourite singers and inspirations are Babbu Maan, Amar Singh Chamkila.
SUKH SANDHU’S CAREER
Sukh Sandhu had always wanted to become a singer, since he was a little boy. He mainly sings songs in the Indian Punjab music industry. Sukh Sandhu started his career by writing songs and singing himself. He had gained a lot of recognition by giving lyrics to other singers like Deepak Dhillon, Gurj Sidhu, Gurjas Sidhu.
Sukh Sandhu rose to fame for his voice in the famous Punjabi song ‘Naa chalda’. He also lent his voice for a devotional song, ‘Baba Nanak’. Unfortunately, it was never aired in the television because of some content it contained against the government. Sandhu is a very talented and versatile singer.
Sukh Sandu is a very close friend of Gurj Sidhu and has collaborated many songs with him. Their latest collaborated song is ‘kill goriye’ (2020)
The music in most of Sukh Sandhu’s songs are given by Beat Inspector. ‘Ohh Marjaneya’ is one such famous song.
Sukh Sandhu’s other famous songs include ‘See my pain’, ‘ Nakli’, ‘Nazar badal gayi’, ‘kol kol’, ‘Chhad manaa’, etc.
LESSER KNOWN FACTS
- Sukh Sandhu’s ears around 4-5 million every song. His net worth is $22 million.
- In an exclusive interview with Global Punjab Tv, Sukh Sandhu got candid about his hatred towards Master Saleem. He was quoted saying, “Master Saleem is a very good singer. But the way he insults every artist is not so good. On the stage, first he threats Diljit Dosanjh. Then he passed negative remarks on Mankirat Aulakh. He keeps on insulting every new generation singer. This is the reason I hate him so much. Every Artist has worked, that’s why People love them.”
- Later in that interview, Sukh Sandhu called master Saleem ‘Bakwaas’.
- Sukh Sandhu is very fond of cars. He owns a swift dezire.
- He is also a fitness freak and loves going to the gym.
- Sukh Sandhu is a huge fan of Indian actor and former cricketer, Yograj Singh.