Srishti Sudhera(Formally known as Srishti) is an Architect, a pageant winner, a beautiful model, and now a reality show participant in MTV Roadies. She is a woman who does not hinder herself to a particular path or field, she wants to experience it all. It’s not just modelling that she is left limited to but she has this ideology of life that new experiences over a different period are a must to lead a happy life.
- Full Name- Srishti Sudhera.
- Year Of Birth- 1994.
- Age as in 2020- 25 years old.
- Birth Place- Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
- Schooling- 1. Rajmata Krishna Kumari’s Girl’s Public School, Rajasthan., 2. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Bhagwandas Purohit Vidya Mandir, Nagpur, Maharshtra., 3. Army Public School, Srinagar, J&K., and higher studies from Army Public School, Roorkee, Uttrakhand.
- College- Manipal University (state not known as of now).
- Currently resides in- Noida, U.P.
- Family- Her Father’s name is Sandeep Sudhera and Mother’s name is yet to be confirmed.
- Zodiac Sign- Aries.
- Height and Weight(Approximately)- 1. 5’6″ & 2. 55 kilograms.
- Religion- Sikhism.
- Nationality- Indian.
- Favourite Designers- Charul Parashar, Ramesh Dembla, and Tara Bhuyan.
- Favourite Food- Butter chicken.
- Instagram Handle- @srishti_sudhera
- Facebook Handle- Srishti Sudhera.
PERSONAL LIFE AND CAREER:-
Belonging to a high-class Punjabi family, Srishti is grown up under the support of her mother and father and she has one sibling i.e. one younger sister. She has spent her childhood in different states like Rajasthan, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir. She was born and brought up in an Army brat family. Her father and mother are Indian Army Officers. She was already told that once she accomplishes her studies and gets settle down at her own feet, she can do whatever she wants to like if she wants to try her luck in additional fields she can do it. During her college days, she used to be a part of the Ramp walk society and now we know where it all started. That point in her life gave birth to the other side Srishti who eventually became a model besides being an architect. She shared her experience of walking on a ramp. She loves walking, she loves the music that is audible from the background while walking, and the glamorous part where it feels like a fairytale where any girl can experience as if her dream has come true. After graduating as an architect, she started a job as an architect at ARCOP Associate Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
If talking about her modelling career-
- She owns the title of Rubaru Miss India Eco International, 2018.
- By far she has done her Ramp walking for affiliated brands like Lakme Fashion Week, Gurgaon International Couture Week, Delhi Times Fashion Week, Khadi Nepal Fashion Week, North India Fashion Week.
- She appeared as a part of Mr&MissIncredibleIndia’s launch event in the year 2019.
Moreover, in her viewpoint, the following are the tips that every girl or woman who is preparing for Miss India or any other pageant should follow:-
- Giving their best in describing themselves in a given duration of time. Try to put every strength that you possess and that you are perfect at it.
- Practising your walk as many times possible which must be carried with confidence. She believes that to stand out, you must have the desired magic and confidence. Furthermore, Tips for people who want to make it to any reality show like Roadies in her frame of reference:- She says, “One must focus on his/her physique and mental health. Stepping out of comfort is very important and keeping one’s mind and soul healthy is the highlighting point and yes eat healthily.”