Simran Pareenja is an Indian television actress who is popularly known for her role in Kaala Tika as Kaali and Bhagyalaxmi as Bhoomi. She has also appeared in a television serial named Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein.
- Wikipedia (Personal Information)
- Physical appearance
- Boyfriend/Marital Status
- More facts about Simran
- Social Media handles
- Also, Read this
Simran Pareenja was born on 4 August 1992 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is 28 years old (as of 2021). She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family.
Height In feet and inches- 5’4″
In meters- 1.63 m
In centimeters- 163 cm
Weight 50 kg Body measurements 32-26-34 Hair colour Black Eye colour Dark Brown
|School||Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai|
St.Lawrence High School, Thane, Mumbai
|College||Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai|
Malini Kishore Sanghvi College of Commerce and Economics
Bachelor of Mass Media
There are four members in Simran’s family. Her father and mother name is not known. Her brother is Abhishek Pareenja who works as TSE at UltraTech Cement.
Mother Kalpana Sharma Pareenja Father Mahesh Pareenja Brother Abhishek Pareenja Sister N/A
|Marital Status||Not married|
Simran Pareenja made her first Debut from the television serial ‘Tu Mera Hero’ and played a supporting character role named ‘Rajni’ in 2014. It was a comedy-Drama show on the Star Plus entertainment channel.
Then she appeared in her first lead role as Bhoomi Prajapati in the serial ‘Bhagyalaxmi’ in the year 2015.
Again, she appeared in a lead role as Kaali in the serial ‘Kaala Tika’ in the year November 2015 and it last till April 2017.
Simran made her first Tollywood debut in the Telugu industry in the movie ‘Kirrak Party’ as ‘Meera’ directed by Sharan Koppishetty in the year 2018.
She has appeared in a serial ‘Ishaaron Ishaaron mein’ on Sony TV in the year 2019.
Simran is recently working in a serial ‘Laxmi Ghar Aai’ as ‘Maithali’ on StarBharat TV in a lead role with Akshit Sukhija in the year 2021.
- Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Behen for “Kaala Tika” in the year 2015.
- Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Nanhe-Natkhat Sadasya “Kaala Tika” in the year 2017.
|Food||Daal-Chawal, Pizza, Vadapav, Biryani, French fries|
|Actor||Amitabh Bacchan, Ajay Devgan|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London|
|Hobbies||Reading books, Dancing, Watching Movies|
More Facts about Simran
- In her childhood, Simran wanted to be a teacher. As she grew up, she was not interested in studies since her SSC.
- At a young age, she was developing an interest in acting and re-enacting the expressions of actresses after watching television films.
- In her school Annual function event, she was dressed Rani Laxmibai.
- Once Simran had gone to Vaishno Devi with her whole family and they played Antakshari where if a person fails to sing a song, they had to dance. Her parents missed a chance and make Simran dance, by watching her dancing her family members suggested her parents take her to an audition where she can show her talent.
- By then, her parents to her to many auditions and a lot of struggle she got a role ‘Rajni’ in ‘Tu Mera Hero’.
- She had started her career in 2015 and had never taken any professional training for acting.
- She eats Ice-cream whenever she is under stress.
- She is an animal lover