Shivankit Singh Parihar is a Indian actor and a writer. He was always passionate about acting. He kick started his career as a actor and made his first short film named Shuruaat Ka Interval in 2014. Then he got in limelight and started working with The Viral Fever (TVF). He made hi debut in the series TVF Bachelors.
Shivankit was born in Madhya Pardesh small town Satna. Then after his graduation he moved to Mumbai for searching for job. He was always active in acting and also been a part of theatre societies of his school and colleges.
Shivankit Singh Parihar Biography:
|Name||Shivankit Singh Parihar|
|Birth Date||8 June|
|Profession||Actor and Writer|
|Hometown||Satna, Madhya Pardesh|
|Height & Weight||Height- 5’10”|
Weight- 75 kgs
|Education||Mass Communication from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Madhya Pardesh|
- Shivankit has a lot of favorite things to do. He loves reading books, listening to music and hanging around with friends.
- His favorite actors are Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Amitabh Bachchan and Om Puri.
- His favorite movies are Sholay and The Hobbit.
- His favorite TV series are Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Black Mirror.
- His favorite book is A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.
- His favorite sport is Football and favorite player is Lionel Messi.
Singh has been in many shows like TVF Bachelors, The Screen Patti and he is also famous for his debut in Rabish Ki Report. He got his first break in the short movie Shuruaat Ka Interval. Currently he is working with TVF in their new series TVF Aspirants 2021.
He was a goofy kid because of which his parents sent him to boarding school. He joined theatre in school then he moved to Mumbai after completing his graduation in Mass Communication. He did a lot of stage shows in case to earn money. He is been in TVF and apart from acting he also work as a write there.