Satbir Aujla is a lyricist and artist who works mainly in the Punjabi music industry.
|Full Name||Satbir Singh Aujla|
|Date of Birth||26, January 1995|
|Profession||Singer, Lyricist and Model|
|College||Global Polytechnic College, Patiala, Punjab|
|Debut||Singer: “Main Vichari” in 2018|
Satbir Aujla was born into a Sikh family on January 26, 1995, and Patiala, Punjab, India, is his birthplace. He studied in Global Polytechnic College, Patiala, Punjab. Satbir began to sing when he was in seventh grade and used to take part in many singing competition in school and college days. When Ravneet Singh came to host the show ‘Canteeni Mandeer’, Satbir sang twice at his college.
Satbir Aujla debut song was “Main Vichari”.In 2018, he started singing professionally and released songs such as Jutti, Multani Kangne. He got up with the song “Jutti Da Khadakka” in 2017. He also sang songs like “Jutti” and “Housewife”. He came out with the song “Tom And Jerry” on Jan 26, 2019, and the song got a massive response from the public and has 92 million views. He loves to play the harmonium.
Satbir Aujla has a lean body. He has brown eyes, black hair and a beard. His height is 5 feet 6 inches.
- He started singing when he was just 7 years old.
- He loves to play the harmonium.
- Lisa Loring Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- MAX BAER Jr. (American Actor)- Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Family, Children & more
- LUCY DEAKINS (Attorney)- Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Net Worth & more
- Jeannette Weegar Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Sarah Egnaczyk Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- IJUSTINE (YouTuber)- Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Family & more