Prince Narula, the name which personifies its meaning. He is the man who wins it all and you all must be aware of this fact.
Prince Narula(Formally known as Prince) was born on November 24, 1990, in the states of Punjab, India. Born and brought up in a Punjabi family leading a subtle life, he always knew where to go and what has to be achieved. This man is also known as the “Prince of reality shows” because he has won what not?
Prince Narula is an Indian actor, model, and a well-known television personality. As he stepped his feet into the shoes of reality shows, he did not look back and kept winning it all. In the year 2015, he was seen for the first time on television platform as a participant in season 12(named Roadies X2) of one of the Popular Youth-based shows MTV Roadies. He was selected as a member of Gang Rannvijay Singh, who is already emerged as the Roadies season 1 winner, and won it.
EARLY LIFE AND CAREER:-
Narula took birth in Chandigarh, Punjab in the year 1990. He completed his schooling at Baptist School, Chandigarh. His father is Rajnish Singh and his mother is Asha Narula. Unable to be finding any further information about Prince’s higher studies and his educational qualifications, come let us go through his career-
- The beginning has to be made in everyone’s life and that beginning was the year 2014 for Prince Narula when he participated in PTC Punjabi’s Mr Punjab where he ended up becoming the second runner-up.
- The year 2015 is the year that turned his destiny for once and all for all. He participated in MTV Roadies X2 and won the title of its winner and the prize money was Rs. 5,00,000.
- Another dating reality show he showed up on was Splitsvilla where even after he got banished, he came back and proved himself. He won the throne with his connection Anuki Tchokhonelidze and eventually became the ultimate King and Queen.
- In the year 2015, Prince participated in the show BiggBoss Double Trouble (season 9) airing on Colors Tv, and again he earned its winner title on his name. It was the point where he already made hat-tricks of his winning series.
- From the year 2016 to 2018, he appeared in an Indian serial on Colors Tv named “Badho Bahu” and played the character of Lakhan aka Lucky Singh Ahlawat.
- In 2016, he was seen as a part of MTV Roadies and till today where the show has reached its 18th season, he is still seen as one of the gang leaders in the show.
- He portrayed the role of Aryan in Laal Ishq opposite Yuvika Chaudhary(who turned into his wife) and Shahnawaz in Naagin in the year 2018.
- In the year 2019, he made his debut in the digital platform through ZEE5’s Sports Drama Web Series Bombers as Bali. In the same year, he was seen participating in the dance-based couple show Nach Baliye season 9 with his wife Yuvika and guess what? He won it too.
SPECIAL APPEARANCES MADE BY NARULA:-
- The year 2016- As a participant in Box Cricket League 2.
- The year 2017- As a guest in Splitsvilla.
- The year 2018- As a guest with Yuvika in The Age Of Space.
- The year 2019- As a guest in Kitchen Champion 5 and Love School 4 again with Yuvika Chaudhary.
MUSIC VIDEOS OF NARULA:-
- The year 2017- Hello Hello starring Yuvika Chaudhary, and Zero Figure Tera, both released under the banner of Whitehill music company.
- The year 2018- Burn Out starring Yuvika Chaudhary presented by Whitehill music company.
- The year 2019- Jai Veeru starring Milind Gaba and Ruhi Singh, featuring Suyyash Rai presented by The Bucketlist Films.
- The year 2020- Fall starring Jashn Agnihotri presented by Whitehill music company.
- He was seen as one of the Grand Finale Judges for the event India Supermodel 2020 and Mrs India Universal 2020 (season 5) along with Rannvijay Singh, Karan Kundra, Priyank Sharma, Anusha Dandekar, Sophiya Singh, Yuvika Chaudhary, Zoya Afroz, VJ Benafsha, Arun Sharma, etc.
- He appeared as the Grand Finale judge for the event Maharashtra’s Top Model 2020 (season 2) along with Naren Rathi.
- He lost his younger brother Rupesh Singh Narula in the year 2019 in a Toronto accident.
- After dating for years, Narula married his long-time girl-friend Yuvika Chaudhary in the year 2018.