RAJEEV SEN : EARLY LIFE
Rajeev Sen is an Indian model and entrepreneur. He is the brother of Miss Universe Sushmita Sen. He completed his schooling from ‘Air Force Golden Jubilee is Raj and Raja. He was born on 11 August 1983 in Hyderabad, India. Sen is 37 years old as of 2020. His hometown is in Kolkata, We Institute,’ New Delhi, India.
Rajeev Sen’s favorite activities are Photography, Playing and Watching Football, Travelling, and Reading. He is fascinated by cars and has a Bentley Continental and a BMW 620d. He is a gym freak. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 80 Kg (175 lbs). Rajeev Sen always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 44 Inches, Waist is approx. 34 Inches & biceps measurement is 16 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and has Black hair and Black Eyes.
Rajeev was born in a Bengali family. His father is a retired wing commander of Indian Air Force officer named ‘Shubeer Sen,’ his mother named ‘Subhra Sen,’ is a Jewelry Designer. He has two sisters named ‘Sushmita Sen’ who is a Bollywood actress, Miss India and Miss Universe 1994, and ‘Neelam Sen.’ Rajeev got married to his girlfriend named ‘Charu Asopa’ (a TV Actress), In January 2019, they made their relationship official. They registered their marriage on 7th June 2019, and celebrated their wedding ceremony in Goa, India, on 16 June 2019. Presently Rajeev lives in Dubai and Often visits Mumbai.
RAJEEV SEN CAREER
After completing his studies from New Delhi, he moved to Dubai to look after his business. But just like his sister, he has also been passionate for acting since his childhood. He wanted to follow his sister Sushmita’s footsteps. Though he is based in Dubai, he visits Mumbai occasionally for his various assignments.
At the initial stage he started his career as a beginner model and in no time became one of the known faces of the modeling world. He is a great model and has walked the ramp for several big fashion designers and in the year 2012, he walked the ramp for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week for Sanjana John, along with his beloved sister Sushmita Sen.
Rajeev was interested in acting from a very young age. Rajeev wants to follow in his sister’s footsteps. Sen started his modeling career by walking the ramp as a beginner. Now, he is an experienced model and has ramped for various famous Indian fashion designers. In 2010, Rajeev walked for a designer named ‘Sanjana John,’ at Will Lifestyle India Fashion Week, where he was the showstopper and grabbed many eyeballs. He has walked on ramp many times, for some renowned designer in the past years.
SOME NERVE-WRECKING FACTS
- Rajeev lives in Dubai and often visits Mumbai.
- He is an alcoholic.
- Sen has done many ramps walks for some renowned designers in the past.
- He has got a tattoo on his wrist
- In 2010, he was the showstopper at “Will Lifestyle India Fashion Week” and walked for the designer, Sanjana John.
- He is a gym freak and keeps posting the videos of his workout sessions on his Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- In the year 2018, at the festival of Raksha Bandhan, Sushmita Sen posted a video in which Sushmita Sen was seen tying a splendid Rakhi on Rajeev’s hand with immense love and the video went pretty viral soon after it .
- Rajeev Sen likes to eat lobsters
- He admires Ranveer singh
- Tennis legend Roger Federer is his one of his favourite
- He supports football teams of Brazil and Argentina
- His adorable fashion brand is Gucci.
- He would love to visit Switzerland for his holiday thus switzerland happens to be the most magnificent place for him
- Lisa Loring Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- MAX BAER Jr. (American Actor)- Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Family, Children & more
- LUCY DEAKINS (Attorney)- Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Net Worth & more
- Jeannette Weegar Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Sarah Egnaczyk Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- IJUSTINE (YouTuber)- Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Family & more