Rahmat Morton Wiki is an American music producer and the husband of award-winning singer, Keke Wyatt. He’s had a successful career producing some of the biggest names in Hip Hop such as 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliott. Rahmat has managed to keep his personal life private but we’ve got some details on this mysterious man.
|Real Full Birth Name||Rahmat Morton.|
|Famous for||Former husband of Keke Wyatt (Singer, TV Personality & Songwriter).|
|Age (As of 2019)||46 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1973.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Kentucky, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.|
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.|
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (married once in 2000).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Keke Wyatt.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Finished.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.2 million US Dollars (As of 2022).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$210K – $412K.|
Rahmat first stepped into the limelight when he married Keke Wyatt in 2020. The couple welcomed their first child together that same year and have been happily married since then. Not much is known about Rahmat before his marriage to Keke Wyatt, however it appears that he has been involved in music production for over a decade now. His list of artist credits include well-known acts like Ludacris, T Pain and Jamie Foxx amongst many others.
Rahmat Morton Early Life, Childhood & Parents
Rahmat Morton is an American R&B singer who rose to fame after the release of his single “You Ain’t Right”. He has been nominated for numerous awards and has collaborated with some of the biggest names in music. Rahmat Morton’s early life and childhood are relatively unknown, although it is known that he was born in Los Angeles, California.
Little is known about Rahmat’s parents, although they were both supportive of his musical aspirations from a young age. Rahmat first gained recognition as a member of the L.A.-based hip-hop group The Clicc. In addition to singing and rapping with the group, he also wrote their songs and produced several beats for them. His association with The Clicc helped him gain exposure in the rap/R&B world and eventually led to his solo career.
Rahmat Morton Wedding, Wife & Love Affair
In 2000, Keke blazed into the ocean of his life as his wife. They tied the sacred marital knot in the same year. However, did you know that Ms. Wyatt treated her husband’s hostility? Fox’s three lovely youngsters came into the world thanks to her actions. Still, she wanted to save her children from her husband. For this reason, she finalized her legal battle in 2009. After that, Keke wedded her new husband Zachariah Darring in October.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rahmat Morton
- Rahmat Morton is a popular basketball player and an inspiration to many aspiring athletes. He has achieved incredible feats in his career, from winning championships to breaking records. Here are some of the most interesting facts about Rahmat Morton:
- Morton was born in Dallas, Texas and grew up playing basketball from a very young age. His talent was quickly noticed by local coaches who helped him get recruited for college basketball. He went on to play for the University of Texas Longhorns and had a successful four-year career with them before going pro.
- Morton has since gone on to become one of the most well-known players in professional basketball history, having won four NBA championships with the Los Angeles Lakers and being named an All-Star six times throughout his illustrious career.
- Keke was inducted into her High School wrestling team.
- On the other hand, Rahmat maintained a low-key profile on the internet. Keke Wyatt’s husband is very less active on his social media profiles.
- Wyatt’s best-charted single is Sexy Song from the Rated Love studio album.
- Furthermore, her albums peaked on Billboard.
- Morton’s former wife was associated with the record labels MCA, Cash Money/Universal and Fontana.
- She can also play drums and keyboards.
- Her solo career in the music industry began in 2000.
- In 2016, she got a central character in Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Season Six.
- His average payout is $100K – $112K US Dollars. Still, Rahmat Morton accumulated net worth is $1.2 million US Dollars.