Born on 3rd February 1992, Rabi Pirzada is a 27-year-old former Pakistan model, actress, and singer. Her birth city being Quetta, Pakistan, Rabi had an illustrious schooling time. Being a topper in her class, after finishing her high school, Rabi Pirzada went on to do her Bachelors’s degree in Computer Science.After finishing her degree, she also worked as a software engineer intern. Not satisfying her academic hunger, Rabi enrolled herself in an MBA program but left it only after two semesters. That was the time when Rabi Pirzada realized she didn’t want an average life and wanted to join the showbiz industry.
|Birth of date||3 February 1992 (29 years)|
Rabi Pirzada husband was an Army man and now a businessman.
Rabi Peerzada launched her career with her first hit song dahdi kurree in 2005 which was a massive hit. Then came songs like Mujhe Ishq Hai , jadoo, kisi ke ho ke raho.
Her song kisi ke ho ke raho is composed by the renowned song lyricist Shoaib Mansoor. She has also hosted a weekly television show Sunday Ke Sunday and a TV musical show Sur Sangeet. Her TV drama production Qissa kursi ka is to be launched in July 2016. She frequently makes guest appearances on Pakistani TV comedy and talk shows such as on Dunya News.
- she keeps a licensed pistol with her.
- She finished her singing training with Ustad Imtiaz Ali Khan.
- Rabi is passionate about playing drums and piano from her school and college days.
- Model bagged an internship in a software company after her graduation.
- She owns a Mercedes, Hyundai car and a Yamaha bike with her.
- She is a Kashmiri girl and is fighting for the freedom of Kashmir from India.
- In 2006, her album ‘Mujhe Ishq Hai’ was released. Some of her other hit songs are ‘Disco Deewane,’ ‘Nachna,’ and ‘Boom Boom.’ In the same year, she was awarded as the best emerging talent.
- She runs a salon in Lahore
- She loves to paint
Check out Rabi Pirzada on Twitter.
trying to be a true muslim, #hamd #Art #naat #chotisibaat #painting #calligraphy https://t.co/r54ABEfQTn… https://twitter.com/Rabipirzada?s=20