Who is Pooja Dadwal?
Pooja dadwal, an lesser known Indian TV actress who acted in many Films during 1995-2005 decade. Later she quit Acting.
Born: 5th Of January 1977, & the day is Saturday.
Height: She has an average height of Five Feet and Four Inches
Her Father’s name is Romesh Dadwal & that of her mother is Neerja Dadwal.
Siblings: Antra & Drishti Dadwal.
There is hardly any info about her husband and children.
“Veergati (1995)” was her bollywood debut movie. This movie starred Salman Khan & Atul Agnihotri.
After this she became very selective towards choosing movies and this led the downfall of her career. Yet she worked in other movies like Inteqam(2001) Dabdaba(2002), Jeene Nahi doongi(2002) and others but on a sad note all these were disastrous flop and she quit acting. She was last seen in the Television serial “Gharana”.
- Pooja Dadwal went to USA after quitting her career in acting. She worked in a gas station to fulfil her stomach. Later she moved to Goa.
- While working in Goa she was struck by Tuberculosis and her family left her all alone after knowing the same.
- She approached many including her friend Rajendra Singh to help her out. Rajendra helped her and she got admitted.
- Later she posted a video for Salman Khan asking his help which got too viral and Salman khan And his charity team “Being Human” helped her in her treatment.
- After her recovery, she started to give tutions and packing lunch boxes in order to live.
She was offered by a Director named Surinder Singh to act in his short film “Shukrana Guru Nanak Dev Ji ka” in the year 2020.