MTV Roadies Revolution‘s Semi-finale ended on an energetic note. After all the hard work and dedication Hamid, Jayant and Michael made their way to the Grand Finale. Now it is killing the audience who will be winning the Roadies Revolution. The competition is at its peak. Tighten your seat belt and get ready to witness the Grand Finale of MTV Roadies Revolution.
Episode 36: Written update
The Roadies get a message from Rannvijay congratulating the three finalists Hamid, Jayant, and Michael for making it to Finale. The finalists get a chance to make a call and talk to their parents. The finalists get boosted up after having a talk with their dear ones.
The Roadies finalists along with other contestants and gang leaders set out for the Grand Finale task location. It was a humongous and grand task location with amazing lights. The FINALE task is in three different stages. The three stages are at three different levels i.e. three different floors. Get to know more about the task below:
Rules of the Finale task:
- At the starting of the task, the Roadies have to put their OPPOF 17 pro mobile on a charge.
- Then in the first stage, they will face some swings, they will have to cross the swings. While getting through the swings they will find red flags tied. The Roadies have to untie the flag and drop it there.
- After crossing the swings, the Roadies will reach the first floor where they will find three maths equations. The three answers to the equations will on three-pot in front of them. But there will ten pots with different answers.
- The contestant has to break the pot showing the correct answer with their heads and have to collect three digits each from one pot carrying the answers. If the roadie doesn’t get the answer of the equations right you have to break all the pots in front of them to get the digits.
- The collected digits will unlock a box having a fire extinguisher ball and a key. The roadie has to put the ball into the drum containing the fire. The fired drum contains a star which the Roadies will need at the end of the task. So if they don’t throw the fire extinguisher ball into it the star would burn to ashes.
- Then the Roadie will move to the next floor. There the Leader will be tied in handcuffs, the Roadie has to unlock it and rescue the leader. On the leader’s chest, there will be a digit. Then both of them have to click a selfie. At the back of the leader, there will be another digit.
- After this, the leader and the Roadie have to walk on a death plank. On reaching the age of the plank the Roadies flag will raise high and a digit will appear. With the help of these digits, the next box will open.
- On unlocking the box the Roadie will find a carabiner. The Roadies will put the carabiner on the harness. While doing zip lining the Roadies will have to break tube lights with their hands or legs. There will be 7 pairs of tube lights. These lights will impact timing. Each light carries 10 secs. On breaking each light 10 secs will be deducted from the final time.
- At last, the Roadies have to take the phone from its charging point and take a selfie on it with the star collected from the drum.
Which ever Roadie does this in minimum time wins the title of MTV ROADIES REVOLUTION.
In the Grand Finale task Hamid urges to go first. While one of the Roadie will perform the other finalists and their gang leader won’t be able to see the task.
As Hamid goes first in the task he literally aces it. In the beginning, he was very calm and smooth. They did the first stage very smoothly. On the next floor, Hamid didn’t attempt to solve the equations. He went up and started to break the pot with his head. He broke all the pots in one go and collected the digits. Then he unlocked the box and threw the ball into the drum. In the next stage, he unlocked the handcuffs on Nikhil’s hand. Hamid was very quick in doing the task. He was very much dedicated to giving the other finalists a tough competition. Hamid spectacularly broke the tube lights and took a selfie-and ended the task. Hamid gave a spectacular performance.
Now it was Jayant’s turn to prove himself. At initial stage Jayant was disnalanced. He did not get the strategy of crossing the swings. There he bluffered a lot. He wasted his time there, once he fell from the swings. In the next stage even Jayant didn’t take the risk of solving the equation, he right away went to the break the pots. Next he move up to the next floor and break some of the tubelights and end the task.
Next Micheal comes to prove himself. He struggles in the first stage while crossing the swings. On the next floor, Michael directly goes towards breaking the pots. But while breaking the pots they forgot to collect the digits. There is lost quiet more time. But anyhow completes the task.
Now it’s time for the RESULTS!!!
Michael broke 6 tube lights deducting 1 min from the total timing, Jayant broke 7 tube lights deducting 1min 10 secs and Hamid broke 10 tube lights making a deduction of 1min 40 secs.
After all the deduction of times the final timings are- Michael 5 mins 30 secs, Jayant 8 mins 18 secs, and Hamid 3 mins 14 secs. Finally, Hamid won the task.
HAMID WON THE TITLE OF MTV ROADIES REVOLUTION .