MTV Roadies Revolution‘s previous episode had a huge amount of intense drama, where Abhimanyu gets voted out saving Zabi. While Zabi switches his position with Abhimanyu to keep him in the show. It would be really interesting to witness the upcoming episodes.
Episode 35: Written update
The Roadies wake up and recieve a message from Rannvijay. He asks the Roadies to get ready for the Semi-finale and meet him at the task location. The contestants get boosted up and leave for the task location. The task included a cage, rings, small cages, colours, mark etc. It was hilarious.
Rannvijay says right now there are 7 contestants but out there are only three places in the FINALE. But Hamid is already a finalist so the equation goes like out of the six contestants only two will turn up to the finals. But without surprises Roadies is nothing. So Rannvijay brings two ex-Roadies who will be a part of the Semi-finale task. And they are none other than Aarushi Chawla and Aman Poddar.
The task name is ‘Oppo Battle Stars‘. In this task we will get to know the importance of the stars, which were earned by the Gang leaders through various tasks during the show. During the show the two Roadies who will collect five Stars will go to the FINALE. Each contestants will go against one roadie of their choice. The Gang leaders who have more stars will choose their opponents first. So from gang Nikhil, Micheal chooses Aman after taking the advice of his gang leader. From team Varun Jayant chooses Abhimanyu, from team Prince, Aakash choose Vipin and team Neha is left with Poonam with her opponent Arushi.
Rules of the task:
- In the beginning of the task all the four pairs of contestants will be in a single cage with a single small ring in their hands. They have to pull the other one to their side.
- Once they pull their opponent completely to their side they will get off the cage for that round while their opponent will remain in the cage.
- The first three roadie to win the first round will go to the next stage.
- After coming out of the cage the Roadies will face a Oppo maze which will have a Oppo phone in it. The Rodies will have to bring out the phone from the maze.
- In the second stage the will need stars. And there are two sources of the star either the Gang leaders can give them the stars or they have to collect the stars from a huge dump of hays. At a te a Roadie can collect only two stars. So to collect five stars the Roadies have to win the 1st stage three times.
- Once the Roadies collect five stars he or she have to click a selfie from the Oppo phone and he will go to the FINALE.
In the first round Aman, Akash and Jayant reach the next stage to solve the maze. Akash and Jayant completes the maze first and their respective Gang leaders give them their stars. In the second round Micheal, Akash and Jayant came out of the cage to ace the next stage. Jayant again got two star one from Varun and another fron the dump of hay. In the next round Vipin, Jayant and Michael came out of the cage. Again Michael gave two stars which counts four stars from his side. Vipin finds one star whinch he give to Jayant. Now Jayant with five star became the second finalist. In the next round Micheal, Abhimanyu and Arushi went to solve the maze and Michael does it first and becomes the third finalist.
Aakash’s dream to become Roadies Revolution winner remains unfulfilled. Akash becomes emotional and Prince encourages him to stand strong. The three finalists are Hamid and Michael from tean Nikhil and Jayant from team Varun.