We have been reading about the number of contestants of Roadies Revolution but reading about this gentleman will wake your other side of human who will be pushed and inspired and fascinated as and when you come across this particular contestant, MICHAEL AJAY.
The half Nigerian half Kannadigan Indian and 1/4th Kurgi man Michael Ajay’s father belongs to Nigeria and his mother belongs to Banglore. His parents do not live together and so he was raised under the shelter of the love of a single mom. He dedicates everything to his mother for whoever and wherever he stands today, is only because of his mother.
He lives in Banglore.
- Full Name- Michael Ajay.
- Date Of Birth- 28th March 1995.
- Belongs to- Lagos, Nigeria.
- Hometown- Banglore, India.
- Mother’s name- Vijayalakshmi Murugesan.
- Schooling- Good Shepherd International School of South India.
- College- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Height and Weight- 5’11” and 2. 70 kilograms.
- Body Measurements(approximately)- 1. Chest- 42 cms, 2. Waist- 32 cms, 3. Biceps- 14 cms.
- Zodiac Sign- Aries.
- Religion- Christianity.
- Nationality- Indian-Nigerian.
- Instagram Handle- @michaelajayofficial
EARLY LIFE AND CAREER:-
He used to be a national-level basketball player that he wanted to transform into a profession and known for being the professional basketball player of the nation. The dream got a break when he encountered an accident where he was shot by a drunk gentleman which led him to a broken ankle, that made him go through bed rest and depression session. Before coming across what made him go into depression sickness, he never bothered looking deeper into it but this phase of his life made it happen and he started giving importance to mental health and wanted to enhance the highlights of the layers that connect a person’s mind and body. The incident made him learn the process of bodyweight training which began to develop as interest, he started doing a lot of Calisthenics. He aspires to help people through his social media platforms and trying to make people be aware of their mental issues if they have not yet explored that side of them. The most interesting thing about Ajay is that he himself made the research and read about the connections between mental and physical fitness.
He is a Mental Health Advocate, Fashion and Fitness Model by profession. He is also a part-time personal trainer helping people in fat loss specialisation. Let us come into the piece of knowledge that his fat loss journey has been incredible, he underwent weight loss of 25 kilograms in a span of 6 months and now 70 kilograms which once used to be 95 kilograms.
- He was seen as a contestant at Phoenix Mega Model Hunt, 2019.
- He does photoshoots collaborations for various brands.
- He has his channel made on YouTube titled Michael Ajay where he introduces himself as a model and speaks about lifestyle, fitness and callisthenics although he has not posted anything yet except his video on Roadies Journey.
- He has ramp walked for Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in the month of February 2020.
- The journey of his immense transformation was featured in GQ magazine which made people coming into knowledge about him and reached him.
- Currently known for being one of the well-spirited contestants of Roadies Revolution.
His audition is surely a must to watch. The further it gets, the more it becomes the treat to your eyes and ears that you got something real and inspiring to watch.