PERSONAL DETAILS :
Born – Guilfoyle was born on March 9 in the year of 1969 at
Education – University of California(BA)
University of San Francisco(JD)
Parents – Mother- Mercedes and Father- Anthony “Tony” Guilfoyle.
Height – 1.7m
- News Personality in Telivision
Spouse(s) – Gavin Newsom ( 2001 – 2006 )
Ellic Villency ( 2006 – 2009 )
Partner(s) – Donald Trump Jr. (2018-present ; Engaged in 2018)
Children – 1
Political Party – Republican
EARLY LIFE :
- Guilfoyle was born in San Francisco on March 9, 1969.
- As her mother is a Puerto Rican and father is an Irish. So She was raised as Catholic.
- Guilfoyle’s mother Mercedes taught special education. Due to leukemia her mother died when Guilfoyle was 11. As Her father Anthony Tony Guilfoyle was born in Ennis, County, Ireland and in the year 1957 he migrated to united states at the age of 20.
- In 1958, while he still belongs to an Irish citizen, he was drafted and spent four years in the U.S Army.
- After being discharged from the army, Tony Guilfoyle took up work in the construction trades.
- He later became a real estate investor and until his death in 2008 he is a close advisor to his son-in-law mayor Gavin Newsom.
EDUCATION AND CAREER :
Guilfoyle studied at University of California, Davis, and the University of San Francisco, and was a prosecuting attorney in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California.
- Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle is a News personality in television at America.
- She was also worked as an advisor to the 45th President of the United States(Donald Trump).
- After law school, she worked as a prosecutor in San Francisco, later she lost her job in 1996.
- And then Guilfoyle spent four years as a deputy district attorney in Los Angels.
- As she is working on adult and juvenile cases, including narcotics, domestic violence, kidnapping, robbery, arson and sexual assault.
- She received several awards at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, including Prosecutor of the Month.
- In 2000, Guilfoyle was rehired by Hallinan in the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office, where she was an assistant district attorney from 2000 to 2004.
POLITICAL CAREER :
- In 2018, The Washington post described Guilfoyle as a “conservative cheerleader for President Trump”.
- Later In 2020, Guilfoyle was reported to be the chair of the finance committee of the Trump Victory committee.
- In January 2021, Guilfoyle joined President Trump, Donald Jr, Rudy Giuliani, Eric Trump and others on the Ellipse in Washington, D.C. to address the “Save America March” which led to the attack on the capitol.
- Guilfoyle was involved in organizing the protest at the Capitol. She was paid $60,000 for her 2-3 minute rally speech.
- Guilfoyle also appeared in a video screened at the march by Donald Jr., “break[ing] into the hip-shaking dance she’s been showcasing at other recent pro-Trump rallies” and “tell[ing] Trump fans: ‘Have the courage to do the right thing! Fight!'”.
Here is a picture of Kimberly Guilfoyle and his partner Donald Trump Jr. with Donald Trump.