Kendrick Kang-Joh Jeong’s real name is Ken Jeong a South Korean, American actor, writer, producer, stand-up comedian, and physician. He is popularly known for his role as Leslie Chow in Film The Hangover (2009).
Ken Jeong Biography
|Profession||Comedian, Physician, Voice Actor, Film Producer|
|Date of Birth||Jul 13, 1969|
|Age||53 years old|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|School||Walter Hines Page High School, North Carolina, United States|
|College||Duke University, North Carolina, United States|
Chapel Hill School of Medicine (The University of North Carolina)
University of California, Los Angeles, United States
|Parents||Father- D.K. Jeong|
Mother- Young Jeong
Ken Jeong’s Physical Appearance
|Height||In Centimeters- 166cm|
In Feet and Inches- 5’4″
|Weight||In Kilogram- 69 kg|
In Pounds- 152lbs
Ken Jeong Education
Ken Jeong completed his schooling at Walter Hines Page High School, North Carolina. Later he enrolled at Duke University and owns his graduation degree. He also attended the Chapel Hill School of Medicine, and the University of North Carolina, and pwns the M.D. degree.
Ken Jeong Family
Ken Jeong was born on 13 July 1969. His father’s name is D.K. Jeong, and he worked as an economics professor at North Carolina A&T State University his mother’s name is Young Jeong, and she was a housewife. He also has two older twin sisters one of them is Wendi Park and she works as a talk show host.
Ken Jeong Relationship
Ken Jeong’s current marital status is married. He was married to Vietnamese-American Tran Jeong and she also works as a physician. The couple tied the knot in 2004, Ken Jeong also has two twin daughters named Zooey Jeong and Alexa Jeong.
Ken Jeong Career
Ken Jeong started his career with his debuted television crime drama series named “The Big Easy” as “Dr. Tang” in 1997. He also makes appearances in popular television series such as “The Downer Channel”, “Staged”, “Drop the Mic”, “Magnum P.I.”, “The Kids Are Alright”, “Fresh Off the Boat”, “Hot in Cleveland”, “Glee”, “Party Down”, “Entourage”, “Boston Legal”, “Three Strikes”, “Significant Others”, and “Crossing Jordan”.
Ken Jeong’s Net Worth
Ken Jeong Measurements and Facts
- 1. Ken Jeong used to be a full-time physician; Ken Jeong still has his medical license.
- 2. Ken Jeong is a coffee drinker.
- 3. Ken Jeong hates dressing up unless he has to, and he can’t stand shopping for clothes.
- 4. Ken Jeong’s favorite movie of all time is The Godfather.5. Ken Jeong loves karaoke.
- 6. Ken Jeong even worked as an MC at a karaoke bar in New Orleans when I was in med school!
- 7. Ken Jeong did a lot of stand-up comedy prior to becoming an actor.
- 8. Ken Jeong could eat rice every day, and that’s not because he is an Asian.
- 9. Ken Jeong loves the NBA.
Frequently asked questions about Ken Jeong
- What is Ken Jeong’s Net Worth?
Ken Jeon estimated net worth is $ 14 million.
2. What is Ken Jeong’s weight?
Ken Jeong weighs 69 kg.
3. How tall is Ken Jeong?
Ken Jeong is 1.66 m tall.
4. How old is Ken Jeong?
Ken Jeong is 53 years old.