Jayant Yadav, born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal, is a young, 22 years old well-polished talent who has made his television debut through the platforms of the popular youth-based reality show MTV Roadies. The show is back with its 18th season and this guy has been introduced as a participant of it. Let’s dive deeper into knowing more about him:-
- Full Name- Jayant Yadav.
- Date Of Birth- March 02, 1998.
- Age as of 2020- 22 years old.
- Birth Place- Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Hometown- Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Schooling- From a private school at Ranchi, name not known.
- College- From West Bengal, India., name not known.
- Educational Qualification- Graduate.
- Father and Mother’s name- Left to be known.
- Height and Weight(approximately)- 1. 5’8″ & 2. 65 kilograms.
- Body Measurements(approximately)- 1. Chest- 40 cms, 2. Waist- 30 cms, 3. Biceps- 14 cms.
- Profession- Athlete, Dancer, Choreographer, Fitness trainer.
- Marital Status- Unmarried.
- Religion- Hinduism.
- Nationality- Indian.
- Instagram Handle- @jayantyadav08
Jayant belongs to a middle-class Hindu family and has one sibling i.e. one elder sister named Payal Raj. Having no complete information concerning his family and early life, we can only assure that he lives in Ranchi with his family and had been inclined towards fitness and dance from an early age.
As and when he graduated, he planned to make his career in the field that he admired and aspired to follow. He started his career as a dancer. Plus he is a well-known athlete who does callisthenics and enjoys outdoor sports. Gyming, dancing, athletics, these are the areas of his excellence. He knows where his bills fit into and is moving ahead on to the same. Making aware of his package of talent, he has stepped into the world of the limelight and has gained a fair amount of recognition, appearing as one the finest participants of Roadies Revolution. His audition is counted as one of the powerful ones where each of the gang leaders went nuts about him. He showed his skills of dance and physical strengths which made him got selected.
- He is very fond of dogs.
- He is a music person.
- He strongly believes in kindness.
- Whenever he is excited or very happy about something on his way, he expresses it through his dance moves.
By far, we have no significant information about his achievements and future plans but we wish him the best of all. And see where this Roadies journey takes him to.