Ever wondered about getting that classy and sober French woman look? This article is a detailed guide to getting that next to perfect charming face that is sure to hold the attention of any beholder for a few moments.
French women tend to balance a very otherwise extravagant make-up look by minimalizing the look of the eyes. Hence, eye shadow shades used are mostly in the pastel shade with little or no usage of other black or blue highlighters to border the eyes. However, mascara for the lashes is highly desirable. The first hack to having a French make-up look is to keep the eyes as simple and natural as possible. Sometimes, a smoky look might be made a reference depending upon the occasion.
The skin in a French make-up look is made to look very clear and flawless with a reddish plum blush on the upper cheekbones. Having a facial routine and eating organic food as much as possible is a very important aspect in order to ace the French make-up look as clear skin is on the priority list in this look.
The lips are the only portion of the face that is made to look extravagant in order to draw the almost full attention of an on-looker on the lips. Red lipstick should always be on your priority list while you are trying the French makeup style.
French women have naturally beautiful and shiny hair. So, one needs to take great of hair health in order to ace this look. The hair color is mostly brown with a golden or orange tint. Wavy hair is what can go with the makeup look the best.
TIPS AND SECRETS
1. Protect your skin from UV rays and pollution and focus on spot reduction.
2. Balance the act by minimalizing makeup on the eyes and accentuate the lips.
3. Always keep the cheeks and lips hydrated, preferably with a moisturizer and balm.
4. Skip the application of foundation.
5. Make the eyebrows look full.
6. The French make-up starts with skincare and a French diet plan to follow.
7. Apply mist over the face after makeup to keep the skin hydrated and make-up in place.