Garima Jain is a popular Indian actress known for several roles she played throughout her career. She came into limelight after playing a supporting role in the famous colors TV serial – Shakti… Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii and Mardaani 2 (2020).
|Full name||Garima Jain|
|Date of birth||13th March 1993|
|Education||Shishkunj international school, Indore Advanced academy, Indore Prestige institute of management and research, Indore|
|Birth place||Indore, Madhyapradesh, India|
|Height||150 cm or 5’ (approx.)|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
Garima is a very family oriented person, she is loved by her parents and has a brother. Not much is known about her father but her mother, Archana Jain, is a businesswoman. Her brother’s name is Dhairya Jain.
She was in a relationship with her co-star from Shakti… Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii – Vivian Dsena for a very long time. Their break up shocked and disappointed their fans equally.
Later on 13th June 2019, she was engaged to Rahul Sarraf, a London based Diamond merchant but soon called off the wedding because of their differences regarding their careers and Sarraf’s disapproval of Garima’s line of work.
Garima began her career in 2015 by modelling for several advertisements and print shoots. Later she made her debut as an actress in TV serials with “dosti…yaariyan…manmarziyaan”. Eventually, she bagged major roles in famous serials in “Mahabharata”, “Vikram betaal ki rahasya gatha”, “jaane kya hoga aage”, “main naa bhoolungi. “Shakti… Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii” Etc.
In 2020, she also played a role in “mardaani 2” She made her debut in Film industry with a Rajasthani film “Hivade Me Fute Laadu” and in web series with “gandii baat” (2018).
Garima jain is someone who is not new to controversies. In 2018, she got into a twitter fight with her Shakti co star, Kamya Panjabi when she confessed her liking for colors shows ‘Bepannah’ and ‘ishq mein marjaawan’ and kamya commented that her loyalty stays with Shakti’s character, Harman (Vivian Dsena). This argument escalated very quickly and turned ugly when Garima accused Kamya of ‘backbiting’.
Another controvery struck when Garima and Vivian broke up and the fact that Vivian paid for her car, iphone and tiffin expenses came to light. However, Garima’s mother refuted to these rumors calling them “mental harassment” and stated that it was all a lie and that the car was actually a gift from Garima’s brother on the occasion of Bhaidooj.
Facts and Trivia
- Garima won the title of Boogie Woogie show in the below 13 years category.
- She had wanted to become an actor since childhood.
3. She featured in Guinness world record for completing 1000 rounds in 9minutes while dancing in 2009.
4. She is trained in bharatnatyam and kathak dance form.
5. She owns a Land Rover and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
6. Apart from acting, Garima is passionate about dancing and singing and has done many stage shows.
7. Garima’s favourite food items include aloo bhujia, biriyani, pani puri, coconut water.
8. Her favourite actors are Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff.
9. She has been a part of punjab’s team Box cricket league.
10. Garima has a collection of handbags, shoes, clutches and phone cases which she loves to collect.