Dhruv Shorey is an Indian cricketer who plays for Delhi. He is a right-handed batsman and generally bats at the top-order for his state side Delhi in the domestic circuit and occasionally bowls right-arm off break.
|Full Name||Dhruv Ranjan Shorey|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1992|
|Age||(as of 2022) 29 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Writing Blogs and Poems|
|Height(approximate)||in centimeter – 172 cm|
in meters – 1.7 m
in feet and inches – 5’8″
|Weight(approximate)||in kilograms – 65 kg|
in pounds – 143 lbs
|Body Measurements(approximate)||chest – 40 inches|
waist – 30 inches
biceps -14 inches
Family & Relationships:
Dhruv Shorey’s father’s name is Ranjan Shorey.
His marital status is Single.
We don’t have much information about Dhruv’s family, family members and about his relationships. Once we are updated and get more information regarding the same we will update this section.
Dhruv made his debut in the cricket domain by playing the T20 match of Delhi vs Haryana at Rohtak on the 21st of March in the year 2013. The turning point in his career was when scored 145 runs in the first inning of Delhi vs Vidarbha at Indore.
Dhruv made his first-class debut on 30 October in the year 2015–16 Ranji Trophy.
In the final of the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, he scored a century in the first innings and was batting for Delhi against Vidarbha.
In January 2018, he was bought by the Chennai Super Kings in the 2018 IPL auction.
Dhruv is a Right-handed batsman and a Right-arm offbreak bowler. His role is that he is a Top-order batsman.
Social Media Handles:
Dhruv Shorey is active on Instagram and even on Twitter.
- At the age of seven Dhruv Shorey started playing cricket by the inspiration of his father Ranjan Shorey.
- After his father’s death due to cancer, he worked in the Reserve Bank of India and Joined the Sonnet club to continue his passion for cricket.
- In 24 List A matches, has has scored 700 runs and even 1 century and 6 half centuries.
- Dhruv’s total score in 18 first-class matches in 1217 at the average of 55.31 including 7 half-centuries and 3 centuries.
- In 16 T20 matches, he has scored 379 runs at the average of 31.58.
Also Read About: Isha Malviya