One moment is what it takes to make someone an overnight celebrity. Dalton Gomez is no different when talking about people who rose to fame overnight. The 26-year, real estate agent became the talk of the town when he was snapped for the first time with sensational singer Arianda Grande in February 2020. Though a well-known face in the real estate world, Gomez became a part of limelight when he got hitched with Arianda in May 2021 and set the internet on fire.
EARLY CHILHOOD AND FAMILY
Dalton Gomez was born on August 7, 1995 in Sans Bernardino, California USA, to American parents. His was brought up in a business family along with two siblings, Dakota Gomez (elder brother) and Tori Gomez (younger sister).
Dalton studied in Citrus valley High School, Redlands and had a thing for dance, early in his life.
It has been 5 years since Dalton started working in real estate business, where he deals with A-list buyers. Currently he serves as the Director of Operations in Aaron Kirman Group. Some of his significant real estate deals include Craig Ellwood’s Case and Pierre Loenig Case.
Being best in what he does, he is making huge chunks of money. As per latest sources, his estimated net worth is around $20 million. A huge portion of money comes from the commission he gains after selling multimillion-dollar properties. Recently it was reported that he earned a hefty amount on selling two houses for $12.5 million and 18.9 million.
The fact that Dalton prefers to keep his personal life private can be made out from his private Instagram profile with limited number of posts, followers and following. He likes keeping his circle small. Though this does not indicate that he is not familiar with Hollywood. He has a lot of celebrity friends like Miley Cyrus and a lot more who are mutual friends with Ariana Grande as well.
RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGE
Dalton Gomez had the spotlight in February 2020, when he was spotted with Arianda Grande at Bar Louie in the Northridge neighborhood of Los Angeles. They both officially confirmed their relationship in May 2020, when they featured in Justin Bieber’s “stuck with u” music video dancing with each other.
Quarantine for them proved to a blessing in disguised as they got closer and spent time with each other and their relationship got stronger. After realizing that they are meant to be together forever, the couple got engaged in December 2020 and within six months exchanged vows and became officially married in May2021. Without much exaggeration, the couple had a private and intimate ceremony in Ariana’s Montecito home over the weekend with only closest family and friends. It was one week after the wedding that Ariana took over the Instagram to disclose their wedding and created sensation overnight. Its over six months and the couple are enjoying their married life to the fullest.
SOME LESSER-KNOWN FACTS ABOUT DALTON GOMEZ
- Since Dalton shares a common surname with singing diva Selena Gomez, but in no way, they are related.
- Dalton is known to have featured on air, before even meeting Arianda. He was spotted hanging out with Miley Cyrus and even collaborated on 2019’s “Don’t Call Me Angel” for the Charlie’s Angels soundtrack.
- Dalota Gomez, his elder brother is a tattoo artist and all of Dalton’s tattoo are made by his brother.
- Unlike other private things, it came out that Amsterdam was their honeymoon destination as shared by Arianda on July 11 through her Instagram.
- Dalton met Arianda because of work as she was searching for home outside Los Angeles and Arianda’s team contacted Dalton for the same.
- Arianda’s album “positions” is known to be dedicated to her and Dalton’ s relationship.
GALLERY (major milestones)
The first time when Arianda gave a shoutout to Dalton via her Instagram story.