Carlos Calderon is a renowned TV personality from Mexico. He is very well known for his chat show “Depierta América”, where famous personalities are invited and they chat and have fun for four long hours. Carlos is a versatile artist and works in various field in entertainment industry.
This article will tell you more about Carlos and his personal life, family, career and much more.
Carlos is an American, who was born in 1990 and is now a proud artist, husband and a father.
Carlos is physically very fit. He exercises regularly and keeps himself in shape. He keeps his physique appealing and stunning.
Height 5 ft 8 in (173 cm) Weight 74 kg (163 lbs) Body shape Athletic Eye color Dark Brown Hair color Brown
Carlos’ parents’ names are not known yet and neither is anything known about his siblings but we will update it very soon.
Carlos is married to Vanessa Lyon, an artist herself. She is an actress and a model. The couple is very much in love, were in a committed relationship for a long time and respect each other a lot. They welcomed a baby boy very recently and named him León. The family seems really cute together.
Carlos shifted from Mexico to Los Angeles to sharpen his acting skills. No information is known about Carlos’ schooling but he pursued his college degrees from the following Colleges/Universities:
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Ciudad de México (1990-1996)
- University of California, Los Angeles (1999-2000)
- NYU (2012-2012)
- Harvard University (2013-2013)
- Stanford Continuing Studies (2015-2015)
- University of California, Berkeley (2018-2018)
The degrees that he had pursued are:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.),
- Creativity Strategies in Business
- Creative Writing
CAREER AND NET WORTH
Carlos was very much interested in photography during the early stage of his life and was spotted by a talent agent. His images were published and Carlos was also featured in numerous advertisements. He was offered the job of the host of a dating game show in Spanish in Hollywood and shifted from Mexico to Los Angeles for the same. Later, he got the position of co-host of a hit every morning four-hour chat show “Despierta América”. He also had a radio show all to himself titled “El Colmillo” that was hosted by him nationally. Varlos started his own company in 2017 and is currently the anchor and creative producer at Unvisions Communications Inc. His show has won an Emmy for the ‘Best Morning Show’.
Carlos’ net worth is estimated around US$18 million.
- He is currently residing in Miami, Florida, United States of America.
- Carlos has a deep connection with English and Hispanic culture.
- He has worked in more than 100 commercials.
- In 2017, he started his own company to support the Hispanic community in the US by providing them homes in Mexico.
- He also hosts his own radio show nationally named El Colmillo.
- Carlos’s first live cable show in Spanish was El Colmillo. His first Univision show which was also aired on Facebook was Acceso Maximo.
Who is Carlos Calderon?
How old is Carlos Calderon?
Carlos was born in 1990. He is currently 31 years old (2021).
Is he married?
Yes, he is married to an artist, Vanessa Lyon.
How tall is he?
Carlos is 5 ft 8 in tall (173 cm).
How much is his net worth?
His net worth is estimated around US$18 million.
For more such content, follow TellyGupShup.