- Steamy performances by the girls.Turn on the heet,girl gang gave a steamy performance with Sidharth Shukla to save themselves from nominations.
- Sid’s beach cafe.Sid fills the glass for Jasmine,Nikki and Pavitra,second task initiates.Other participants starts cheering them.Shehzad falls Nikki’s glass and says nowhere is mentioned others can’t interfere.The girls, however, are not all in a mood to play fair and an argument erupts between them.Contestants fought for immunity in the task and Siddharth Shukla declared Nikki Tamboli as the winner – she earned immunity and is safe from elimination this week.
- Bigg Boss accuses Jasmine and Rubina.Jasmin and Rubina says their skin is getting rough. Jasmin cries and says Bigg Boss is not doing fair by not allowing them to use products.Bigg Boss said in a stern tone, giving Rubina Dilaik the chance to go out of the house for immunity this week. Rubina agreed to the deal and officially entered the house but is nominated for elimination this week.
- Rahul Vaidya-Pavitra Punia verbal spat.Pavitra, who was trying to talk to Rahul about hygiene concerns,which turned into a huge argument.Pavitra picks on Rahul for ignoring wet tissues in the bathroom while he is in charge of the bathroom cleaning. Rahul argues with Pavirta and says she too don’t make good food.The arguement took an ugly turn where Pavitra further accused Rahul for flirting with female contestants.Afterwards, Nikki asks Rahul not to disrespect food. Rahul says he is not disrespecting food.
- Nikki Tamboli – the dark horse.Nikki Tamboli on the other hand is emerging as the dark horse.Pavitra tells Nikki that I asked you to tell Rahul to clean the washroom,Nikki says I didn’t remember that he cleaned it, I went to another washroom and it was not clean.Pavitra says to Nikki if that means she has short memory. Nikki asks her to see her own matter.
- EPISODE ENDS
Hello! My name is Akshada kasar, I enjoy to live by the sea and love by the moon..Just kidding! I'm not a fan of any of those things. More seriously, my family and friends would describe me as easy going, a good listener, a Wordplay ninja