Bhoomika Vasishth is a model, an actress and a lip-sync artist. She got limelight when she participated in the reality TV dating show Splitsvilla X3. She is also a german interpreter and she has well knowledge of Hindi and English. She works as a translator so has an ample amount of knowledge in different languages.
In this article, you will get to know more about Bhoomika Vasishth. Her age, Family, career, interest and many more.
|Real Name||Bhoomika Vasishth|
|Age||24 (as in July 2021)|
|Birth of Date||8 October 1996|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Height||5’5″ in feet|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
The names of her family members are not known. She has a younger brother named Aayush Vasishth. She doesn’t have a sister.
|School||New Green Field School, New Delhi;|
Aravali International School, Faridabad, Haryana
|College||Dyal Singh College from Delhi University; New Delhi NIIT from Gurugram|
Bhoomika has worked for many advertisements companies. She is a model and worked in the modelling industry. She is a freelance model who started modelling after the completion of her graduation and worked with some clothing and jewellery brands.
She has worked as a blogger in a software company in Delhi MYOB. She then worked as an intern at a health and wellness firm Lybrate in Delhi. She also worked as a social media manager at Mobimonster Animations in January 2019.
Bhoomika rose to fame when she participated in a reality TV dating show “Splitsvilla X3” in 2021 which is hosted by Rannvijay Singha and Sunny Leone.
She is active on her Instagram account and has more than 113k followers (in July 2021).
Bhoomika likes to travel to explore new places. She also likes photography. She loves grooving and Dancing.
Amazing facts about Bhoomika Vashisht
- Bhoomika is a fitness freak and consciously takes care of her fitness.
- She is a national Volleyball champion.
- She has got many awards in Sports, Dance and fashion.
- Bhoomika has a bold personality and speaks up for herself whenever necessary.
- Her outspoken style reflects her personality different from others as she is a youth icon.
- Bhoomika does yoga and exercises to keep herself fit.
- She has appeared in some TV commercials and has done a lot of photoshoots for different brands.
- She has also done a covered version of a music album called “Bad Guy” with Billie Eilish.