Yashasvi Jaiswal is an Indian cricketer who plays for Rajasthan Royals in IPL 2020. He plays in the Under 19 Category. He has won several accolades, The Man of the Match for his consistent performance in the under 19 world cup held in South Africa being one of the many. In October 2019 he was the youngest cricketer who scored list A Double century. He was signed by Rajasthan Royals for 2.4Cr. To play for IPL 2020.
Jaiswal was born on the 28th of December 2001. He was born Suriyawan, Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh.
He is the fourth child out of the six of them. He is the son of Mr. Bhupendra Jaiswal, who owned a small hardware store.
Jaiswal made his first debut for Mumbai, Ranji Trophy on the 7th of January.
- Spending 3 years of his life, his talent for cricket was spotted in 2013, by Jwala Singh who ran a cricket Academy.
- Jwala Singh also became his legal guardian and obtained his power of attorney.
- In December 2019, he was named to India’s squad for the 2020 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- He was one of the top five run-scorers at the 2019–20 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- He accomplishes the role of an Opening Batman.
- His batting style is the left-hand bat.
- His bowling style is Legbreak.
- At a point in his life, Jaiswal also slept hungrily and sold panipuris to make his end meet.
- In the ACC U-19 Asia Cup, Yashasvi has started well by hitting his second ton against Nepal.
- At the age of ten, he moved to Mumbai to receive training at Azad Maidan.
- He has also been recognized by the Limca Book of Records, for scoring 319 not out.
- On 16 October 2019, he scored 203 runs off 154 balls in a Vijay Hazare Trophy match against Jharkhand and became the youngest double centurion in the history of List A cricket at 17 years, 292 days.
- His cricket journey has had an inspirational impact on many cricketers.
- Jaiswal has hit 49 centuries in the last 5 years.
- India U19,
- India U19 A,
- North Mumbai Panthers,
- India B,
- Rajasthan Royals
Yashasvi Jaiswal’s Batting History.