About Devi Chitralekha
Devi Chiralekha is one of the youngest spiritual saints in India. She is a Bhagwat Preacher and Motivational speaker. After the birth of Devi Chitralekha, many saints and hermits came to get a glimpse of her. They made a prediction on her birth that she would surprise the people across the world as a great “enlightened person” in the near future”. Her only objective in life is to spread the wave of “Radha Krishan” and “Hare Krishna Mahamantra” in the entire world. She has successfully carried out what her guruji expected her to.
Birth and Education :
Parents and Cast:
Devi Chitralekha is a Brahmin. She is the daughter of Mr. Tukaram Sharma and Mrs. Chameli Devi. She has an elder brother Partyaksh Sharma.
She was married on 23rd May, 2017 to Madhav Prabhuji at Gau seva dham Hospital in Palwal. Madhavji is from Bihar but after marriage they settled in Haryana ( Palwal).
Facts About Devi Chitralekha:
- She was called the Miraculous Child.
- She is a Bhagwat Preacher.
- She has one motive, that is, to spread the work her guruji gave her and is currently working towards it ( spread the wave of “Radha Krishan” and “Hare Krishna Mahamantra” in the entire world).
- Many saints said “ She would surprise the people around the world as a great “Enlightened person” in the near Future”.
- At the age of 6 her parents attended a preaching event, where renowned saint of Brij, Ramesh Baba handed the mic to devi Chirtralekha and was amused by her half an hour speech on spiritual views.
- Her eyes are often filled with tears while reciting Pravachans and Kathas.
- She engages her listeners in her soulful Bhajans.
- She loves to play the harmonium.
- She has more than 1M subscribers on her youtube channel.
Famous Bahans of Devi Chandralekha
Bhajans Mera Apki Kripa se Krishna Krishna Ek Tera Sahara Jab koi nahi Aata Gopi Geet Mere Jeevan hai tere hawale
Journey as spiritual and Motivational Speaker :
Her first speech was a 7 day long “Shri Bhagwat Katha”, organised by er Guruji in Tapovan, near Vrindawan, Uttar Pradesh. Her Guruji had full confidence in her for the 7 day long speech and said
“ It is my blessing that 7 day Shri Bhagwat Katha will remain successful because Radha Mata has shown me in my dream that flowers rain will fall here from heaven”. Her spiritual speeches are telecasted on many religious TV channels. She has even delivered pravachans abroad.
She received the World book of Records for being the youngest Bhagwat preacher in 2019.