Apoorva Gole is the newly emerging name in television-based platforms who is known for her “Black, Bold, and Beautiful” personality. She has made all her way to the 18th season of popular youth-based reality show MTV Roadies airing on MTV India, fighting all the titles, taglines, micro-level perceptions of people making opinions on the basis of the colour of skin. She is a well-known state Kabaddi player and is well versed physically and mentally strong personality to deal with.
- Full Name- Apoorva Gole.
- Age as of 2020- 27 years old.
- Year of Birth- 1993.
- Birth Place- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Hometown- Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Currently resides in- Pune, Maharashtra.
- Family Details- Not available as of now.
- Schooling- R.M. Bhatt High School, Parel, Neighbourhood of Mumbai.
- College- G.N. Khalsa College, Matunga for bachelor’s degree and Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Pune for further.
- Height and Weight- 1. 5’4″ and 2. 58 kilograms(Approximately).
- Eye and Hair colour- Dark brown and Black.
- Marital Status- Unmarried.
- Religion- Hinduism.
- Nationality- Indian.
- Instagram Handle- @apoorva_gole_official
EARLY LIFE AND CAREER:-
In this regard, we have no complete information about her early life. However, we can only rely on the fact that she belongs to a middle-class family based in Mumbai. Due to the economic crisis in her family, she chose dance as to move forward with and making her living. She currently seems to be suited well in the Roadies journey as she has at some point showed that she can perform the task and is eligible to be known a true roadie but we also cannot agree to this statement completely so far concerning the number of times she has been given to get saved from being eliminated. It is evident that Prince Narula wants her to be in the game from day 1 until the episode where Apoorva and Arushi had a battleground competition and despite losing, Apoorva got another opportunity to be saved on the condition that any of the leaders had to give up one of his or her earned stars and Prince gave up his.
In the auditions, she was seen being vocal about the things she has made her way through, the challenges of the society that she eagers to surpass. She got selected for her concrete will power and determination to be the voice for people who can not speak up for themselves.
For the time being, she is in the talks for being in rivalry with Arushi and for becoming one of those fortunate contestants of Roadies who has received such remarkable hands of support from Prince.
She has no previous experiences or any specific mark made by her that can be shared regarding here right now. Let us see what is written in her bucket of achievements.