Anupam Mittal is the Founder and CEO of People Group (Shaadi.com). But now a days he is popular for his appearance in the Indian reality show named Shark Tank India as a Judge. There are many people who look at him as a business idol.
Anupam started his entrepreneurship from People Group, which later built companies like Shaadi.com, Mauj Mobile App, Makaan.com, and People pictures.
|Real Name||Anupam Mittal|
|Date of Birth||23 December 1971|
|Age||(as of 2022) 50 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Boston College, Massachusetts, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Business and Commerce from Boston College, Massachusetts, United States(1994-1997)|
|Known for||Shaadi.com, Makaan.com, People Group, Shark Tank India Judge|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Writing, Reading|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Height(approximate)||in centimeter – 180 cm|
in meters – 1.80 m
in feet and inches – 5’7″
Parents & Siblings:
Anupam’s father’s name is Gopal Krishna Mittal and his mother’s name is Bhagwati Devi Mittal. He has 2 sister.
Wife & Children:
Anupam Mittal got married to the model, Aanchal Kumar in Rajasthan, India, on 4th of July in the year 2013.
The couple has a daughter.
Anupam Mittal had started the People Group and today it is one of the most successful and innovative companies in India. Its Shaadi.com is one of the most popular matrimonial sites in India, and the largest matrimonial site.
Shaadi.com started in the year 1996 when Anupam Mittal was in United States and he had an idea to start a matrimonial. Shaadi.com has more than 30 million users and 3.2 million successful marriage stories. It is the first ever website over the internet in the whole world of this type.
Shaadi.com was first started with name ‘Sagai.com’.
Makaan.com is similarly a popular site about online estate over the internet and its short video application named ‘Mauj’ is also growing over internet.
After the success of Shaadi.com, Anupam Mittal founded People Group in 2001 making it the parent company of Shaadi.com and other brands like Makaan.com, Mauj Mobile.
Besides these startups, Anupam is an active investor and has invested in more than 150 companies as of 2022 such as Interactive Avenues, Sapience Analytics, Big Basket, Cafe Zoe, Ketto, Druva, Pretty Secrets, Peel Works, FarEye, TaxSpanner, Prop Tiger, etc.. He is also the founding member and past chairman of the Internet & Mobile association of India (IAMAI) and the founding Co-chair of H2 India.
Anupam has been voted as one of India’s 50 Most Powerful People by Business Week and has even been on the list of one of the 25 people to watch out for by ‘The Week’ Magazine.
IMPACT Digital Power 100 list 2012 & 2013 voted Anupam amongst the top Icons of India’s Digital Ecosystem.
Anupam invested around 1 crore rupees in OLA for 2% stacks in OLA.
- In the year 1998, Anupam started working as a product manager at MicroStrategy, a business intelligence software firm in Washington D.C and held the position till the year 2002.
- Anupam Invested in 2 Bollywood movies named ‘Flavors'(2003) and ’99′(2009).
- He loves to do boxing in his leisure time.
- He often endorses branded and luxurious commercial nd advertisements on his Instagram account.
- He is very active on his social account and has 342K followers on Instagram and 61.2K followers on Twitter.
- He was awarded as Outstanding Serial Entrepreneur & Angel Investor in 2nd year of “Hall of Fame” 2020 awards offered by the Indus Entrepreneurs Mumbai.
Social Media Handles:
|Facebook Handle||@Anupam Mittal|
|LinkedIn Handle||@Anupam Mittal|
- Bree Purganan(Jalen Green’s Mother) Wiki, Biography, Family & More
- Jills Mohan Wiki, Biography, Web Series & More
- Victoria digiorgio (john gotti’s wife) wiki, age, husband, family, biography & more
- Nihita Biswas Wiki, Height, Contact Number, Age & More
- Charles Sobhraj Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age & More
- Kellie chauvin wiki, biography, age, family, songs, images