Akshit Sukhija is an Indian Actor and Model. He was born in Abohar, Punjab and brought up in New Delhi, India. He was born on 18 November 1997. He has appeared in many television serials. In this article, we will talk about his age, height, weight, family, girlfriend, struggle, Favourites and many more.
- Akshit Sukhija Biography
- Physical Appearance
- Girlfriend/Marrital Status
- Story of Struggle
- Favourite/ Interest
- More Facts about Akshit
- Social Media Handles
- Also, read this
Akshit Sukhija was born on 18 November 1997 in Abohar, Punjab, India. He is a model and television actor who rose to fame when he played a role named “Raja Reshammiya” in the serial named Shubharambh on Colors. He is appearing in a television serial named Laxmi Ghar Aai in the main role with the actress Simran Pareenja on Star Bharat.
|Real Name||Akshit Sukhija|
|Age||23 Years old|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1997|
|Birth Place||Abohar, Punjab, India|
Physical Appearance (Height, Weight, Body measurements)
|Height||In feet inches- 5’7″|
In meters- 1.70 m
In centimeters- 170 cm
|Body measurements||Chest- 40 inches|
Waist- 30 inches
Biceps- 12 inches
He has done his schooling at DAV Public School, Rohini, New Delhi. He has completed his graduation from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi.
|School||DAV Public School, Rohini, New Delhi|
|College||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi|
Akshit is very close to his mother and father. He has a sister who is married and has a child.
|Mother||Name not known|
|Sister||Available, Name not known|
Not available. He states that he is single and won’t mind being in a relationship. He will not marry for the next 8-9 years.
Akshit was fond of acting since his childhood. He started his modelling career in the year 2013 in Delhi.
Then he came to Mumbai in 2018. He appeared in the television serial “Silsila Badalte Rishton is” in the year 2018. He played the role of Tani’s brother named ‘Arnav’.
Then he appeared on a television serial “Shubharambh” on the colors TV channel in the year 2019. He was in the main lead role as ‘Raja Reshammiya’. This serial rose him to fame and gained a lot of popularity.
He will be seen in a serial named “Ghar aai Laxmi” on the Star Bharat channel from 5th July 2021 which is based on the dowry issue.
Apart from television serials, he has appeared in some clothing brand advertisements. Also, he has worked as a model in many shows and walked the ramp for fashion designers.
Story of Struggle
In an interview, Akshit says that ‘When many people and youngsters like me comes to Mumbai with hopes and aspirations to enter in the acting industry. The first thing they are told about is the high competition and how youngsters struggle to become an actor.’
He also says that ‘His journey has been tough. Mumbai will allow you to work for it only if you are willing to do. After his television show Shubharambh he noticed that the television industry is much more disciplined and professional than the modelling world in Delhi.
Favourite and Interest
|Food||White sauce Pasta|
|Actress||Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Tapsee Pannu|
|Singer||Bohemia (Punjabi Rapper)|
|Movie||My Name is Khan, Padmavat|
|Season||Winter and Rainy|
More facts about Akshit
- The Akshit describes himself in three words like Loyal, Kamina hu par neech nhi and Fun-Loving.
- In his childhood, he would think to be in the police and Air force.
- Later, In his college(11th standard) he thought to be a model and started modelling when he was in 12th standard in 2012.
- He has some television industry friends who were in the same college like Aditi Sharma, Amandeep etc.
- He is an Avid Dog Lover.
- Akshit has worked in many TV commercials including Lifestyle, Manyavar and Raymond. He has also collaborated with some brands like Ponds and absolute nutrition.
- He has more than 88 k followers on Instagram ( In July 2021).
- He is very fond of Photoshoots.
- He is working in the main lead role in a serial named “Laxmi Ghar Aai” on Star Bharat with Simran Pareenja. The serial will be out from the 5th of July at 8 pm.