Afsana Khan is a Songwriter and Singer associated with Punjabi Music Industry. She gained popularity because of the Punjabi song “Jatta Saream Ve Tu Dhakka Kardae” which she sang with Sidhu Moose Wala.
|Real Name||Afsana Khan|
|Date of Birth||13 June 1994(Monday)|
|Birthplace||Village Badal, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Punjab, India|
|School||Government Senior Secondary School, Badal|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Bachelor of Arts|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Height (approximate)||in centimeters – 165 cm|
in meters – 1.65 m
in feet and inches – 5’5″
|Tattoo||She has a tattoo in her right arm|
Parents & Siblings:
Afsana Khan is the daughter of Asha Begum and late Sheera Khan. She has four sisters; Raman Khan, Rajia Sultan, Raftaar Kaur and Neetu Khan. She even has a young brother, Khuda Baksh who is even a singer.
Afsana marries to her boyfriend named Saajz in Punjab on 19th of February 2022.
Afsana began her singing career by participating in the reality show named “Voice of Punjab Season 3” in 2012. She reached the top 5 on the reality show. Then she even participated in the singing reality show called “Rising Star”.
She has sang various Punjabi songs like “Juti Jharrke”, “Chandigarh Shehar”, “Mahi Mileya”, “Jaani Ve Jaani” and many more.
Some Songs by Afsana Khan:
|Jaani Ve Jaani||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MnssmkzS6E|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Singer(s)||Sonu Nigam, Diljit Dosanjh, Neha Kakkar|
- Afsana Khan has a background in music, her grandfather and father were also singers.
- She has performed at various live shows in Punjab
- During an interview, she shared that she didn’t know any Bollywood song when she gave the auditions of the show “Rising Star”. She prepared the song “Jag Suna Suna Lage” on the venue itself and got selected.
- She has never got any formal training in music
- She owns a Mahindra Scorpio.
- She landed into a controversy for singing offensive songs at a government school in Punjab. Then a complaint was filed against her for allegedly promoting violence through a song.