|FULL NAME||ADRIZ GHOSH|
|DATE OF BIRTH||YEAR 1999 (DATE UNKNOWN)|
|AGE||21 YEARS OLD|
|BIRTHPLACE||MURSHIDABAD, WEST BENGAL, INDIA|
|HOMETOWN||MURSHIDABAD, WEST BENGAL, INDIA|
|EDUCATION||PURSUING DEGREE IN MUSIC|
|FAVOURITE CRICKETER||SOURAV GANGULY|
|FAVOURITE SINGERS||ARJIT SINGH, RAHAT FATEH ALI KHAN AND SONU NIGAM|
|FAVOURITE MUSIC GENRE||CLASSICAL, SEMI CLASSICAL, GHAZAL|
|HEIGHT||IN CENTIMETER – 170 CM|
IN METER – 1.7 M
IN FEET AND INCHES – 5’7″
|WEIGHT||IN KILOGRAM – 75 KGS|
IN POUNDS – 165 LBS
|BODY MEASUREMENTS||CHEST – 38 INCHES|
WAIST – 32 INCHES
BICEPS – 12 INCHES
Adriz Ghosh was born in Murshidabad, West Bengal. He is the elder son of Subhasish Ghosh and Munmun Ghosh.
Adriz also has a younger sister, whose name is unknown, in his family. They all belong to a Bengali family.
Adriz is presently unmarried and there is no information available about his girlfriend.
Adriz Ghosh originally hails from West Bengal. He desired to make a career in the field of singing and become a singer since childhood.
He had an opportunity to showcase his talent in front of the audience from the season 11 of Indian Idol, in which he gained fame for his extra ordinary performances. Vishal Dadlani, Anu Malik and Neha Kakkar were the judges of this television reality show.
Adriz’s career began at a very young age. He made his debut and first appeared on the television in the Bengali Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs show in 2011, which was aired in Zee Bangla.
LESSER KNOWN FACTS
- Ardiz Ghosh released a Love Songs mashup with Stutee Swaraa, who was also a contestant in Indian Idol, on 14th February 2021.
- He is also a huge fan of actress, Deepika Padukone.
- Adriz is also very fond of animals, especially dogs.
- He had also worked in the serial Didi No. 1 of Zee Bangla.
- He dropped out in the final selection round of Indian Idol season 10 in 2018 Kolkata. That season was won by Salman Ali.
- Adriz Ghosh is well known for his soothing voice and shy nature. He developed a friendly relationship with host, Maniesh Paul in the sets of Indian Idol.