Aditya Thackeray is a businessman and Politician. Also a member of Shiv sena. He is son of Maharashtra chief minister Udhav Thackrey and founder of shiv sena bal thackeray.
|Full Name||Aaditya Rashmi Uddhav Thackeray|
|Birth date||13 June 1990|
|Age||30 years (in 2020)|
|Birth place||Mumbai, India|
|Caste||Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts |
Bachelor of Laws
|School||School Bombay Scottish School, MumbaiCollege/University|
|College||St. Xaviers College, Mumbai |
KC Law College, Mumbai
|Address||Matoshree, Kalanagar Locality, Mumbai|
|Famous for||President of Yuva Sena|
|Parents||Father- Uddhav Thackeray (Politician)|
Mother- Rashmi Thackeray (Businesswoman)
|Siblings||Brother- Tejas Thackeray|
( Wildlife Researcher)
|Net worth (approx)||16.05 crores INR (as in 2019)|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Car Collection||BMW 330i GT (2018 Model|
|Assets (in 2019)||Cash: 13,344 INR|
• Bank Deposits: 10.36 crores INR
• Jewellery: worth 64.65 lacs INR
• Agricultural Land: 5 lands worth 77.66 lacs INR
• Commercial Building: 2 shops worth 3.89 crores INR
|Hobbies||Writing and Reading Poems, Travelling, Playing Cricket|
Aditya thackrey was born on 13 June 1990, Bal thackeray is his Grandfather.
He completed his education from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai College/University, St. Xaviers College, Mumbai and KC Law College, Mumbai
Aditya is in a relationship with the granddaughter of former Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel named Sanskruti Patel.
Aditya attached with Shiv Sena in 2010.
•On 17th October 2010, He founded the Yuva Sena (Youth wing of the Shiv Sena ,and Bal Thackeray appointed him as its President.
• He established Yuva Sena units in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Kerala, and Jammu and Kashmir.
• In 2018, Aaditya was labelled as amember of the National Executive Body and labelled as leader of the Shiv Sena.
•In October 2019, He contested for Maharashtra Assembly Elections from Mumbai’s Worli Constituency.
• On 24 October 2019, Aditya Thackeray won by 67,427 votes from Mumbai’s Worli Constituency.
• On 30 December 2019, he was affirmed as a Cabinet Minister in the Maharashtra Government.
In October 2010, Aditya Thackeray revolted outside Mumbai University and demanded to ban a book by Rohinton Mistry, included in the syllabus of the university. Aditya stated that Mistry’s book contained insulting language towards the Indian culture. He wanted to get the course removed from the university, as the students shouldn’t be forced to read such a book.
On 12 October 2015, the Shiv Sena smudge ink on scholar Sudheendra Kulkarni’s face prior to a book launch event by former Pakistan minister, Khurshid Kasuri. Several journalists criticized this act by the Shiv Sena and told that the attack on Kulkarni was Insulting. Afterwards, Aditya defended the ink attack by stating that it was a non-violent, democratic, and historic attack, and those who support anti national people deserve this.
• During the 2014 campaigns of Maharashtra Assembly elections, in the editorial of ‘Saamna’ magazine, Aditya told that the Gujaratis and other non-Marathi businessmen had extracted a lot from Mumbai, and they used Mumbai like an “attractive prostitute” to make their Dwarkas. Later, he apologized for his statement.
In 2007, he published his primary collection of poems, “My Thoughts in White & Black.”
In 2008, Aditya released a private album, “Ummeed.” Many famous playback singers like Sunidhi Chauhan, Shankar Mahadevan, Kailash Kher, and others lend their voice for the album. His grandfather, Bal Thackeray, invited Amitabh Bachchan to the inauguration.
Aditya thackeray loves writing poetry, playing cricket, and travelling.