Abhimanyu Singh Raghav(Formally known as Abhimanyu) was born on April 16 1997 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Abhimanyu is One Of The Youngest Certified Health and Wellness Coach in India(Certified by Weljiii affiliated by the National Health and Wellness Coach). He rose to fame after becoming a participant of the Roadies Revolution, the 18th season of the show. He is now a television personage who believes “Moderation is for Cowards”.
- Full Name- Abhimanyu Singh Raghav.
- Age- 23 years old.
- Birth Place- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Currently lives in- Noida, U.P.
- Zodiac Sign- Taurus
- Schooling- 1. Delhi Public School, Indore, and 2. Delhi Public School, Noida
- Educational Qualification- Graduated in the field of Mass Media and Communication from SCMS.
- Height and Weight(Approximately)- 1. 5’7″ and 2. 65 kilograms.
- Hair and Eye colour- Black.
- Marital Status- Unmarried.
- Religion- Hindu.
- Nationality- Indian.
EARLY LIFE AND CAREER-
Born and brought in a well-educated and high-class family, Abhimanyu knows exactly who he can rely upon. His parents have been supporting him and his dreams all the way long. From childhood, he has been ardent about physical sports and health. Abhimanyu’s father’s name is Nirmal Singh Raghav and his mother’s name is Sonali Singh Raghav. Born with a complete fortune and a complete family, he has two siblings i.e. one brother and one sister. After spending most of his childhood in M.P., the family shifted to U.P where he changed his school from DPS Indore to DPS Noida.
Abhimanyu is a full package having different skills that are learned and developed by him from an early age. It is evident that along with a fitness coach, he is a self-learned singer and besides it, he plays musical instruments like Tabla like a Pro. During his school days, he won a gold medal in National Level Skating Competition at the tender age of 6 years. He used to participate in different Singing and Dancing competitions at his own discretion.
Talking about his career, we shall look at the following points which clearly highlight his chosen fields of work he is strongly devoted to:-
- Besides being a strong physical and fitness guider, he loves working as a Humanitarian or a caseworker. This is proven when we know about his contributions made for different NGOs and Old age homes. He teaches children who are disabled and belonging to backward classes. He is generous towards social activities and believes in the magic of kindness.
- Being a well-trained guitarist and a tabla player, he has his voices recorded for a song named “Jaan” from the film “Falana Dhimkana”, A Paradiso films production, and has been a part of a short film “Mitr Mandal”, a film by Utkarsh Goel in 2018.
- He is rising to fame being one of the strongest and good-looking contestants of the Roadies Revolution. And has already earned a great fan base which is evident if we go through his Instagram Profile. He was given two lights at the P.I. round but was selected by Rannvijay, it is a big deal. Really!
- He has featured in three other songs from the film Falana Dhimkana namely “Kashmakash”, “Raahein”, and “Yeh Hamara Jahaan”
He is a kind of personality who has his visions for a long way, who believes in Learning and who has the ability to be a revolution and bring a change in the society. His appearance reflects his mind and soul who is handsome from outside and even better human being from inside. Moreover, he has his heart pour out on animals as he has a dog pet named ‘Daisy’. He is known to have a Harley Davidson. Plus he seems to be an avid reader which shows that he is familiar and aware of his final destination.